• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With every column, he sinks further into insanity

Now, since you have implied irony, by your picture, but clearly don't understand what it means, why don't you go ahead and prove where I have done this, lil bitch?

You have provided plenty of examples. Ill let you find them on your own. You kids will never learn if we just give you all the answers.

You have provided plenty of examples. Ill let you find them on your own. You kids will never learn if we just give you all the answers.

Ok, so, it'll simply remain obvious you have no idea what irony means. You've made that clear.

By the way, you are very predictable as well given that I predicted the crew would make this about me. I guess it's easy to predict the behavior of a moron though, so it wasn't really an accomplishment.

Predicting that people are going to shit on you in this forum is about as clairvoyant as predicting that the stoplight turns red after it turns yellow.

Ok, so, it'll simply remain obvious you have no idea what irony means. You've made that clear.

By the way, you are very predictable as well given that I predicted the crew would make this about me. I guess it's easy to predict the behavior of a moron though, so it wasn't really an accomplishment.

Why wont you go to prom with me?

Since you seem to have great powers of prediction, do you use a magic 8 ball or tea leaves? Could you find the pair of mittens I lost when I was 12? Can you tell me if it will rain December 19th 2026? What will your mom make for dinner next tuesday....... Oh. Yeah. Shes dead, I forgot.... :blush: Well color me embarrassed.

Predicting that people are going to shit on you in this forum is about as clairvoyant as predicting that the stoplight turns red after it turns yellow.

Or predicting that you'll look ******ed in trying to seem intelligent?

Two columns, and the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" flock like sheep.

Or if you prefer "editorial", instead of blog.

I did answer it. I did not write a "blog" or an "editorial". I started a thread on a message board of a wrestling site about a topic discussed by a "columnist" on the main page of that website. My, apparent, fan club the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" wanted me to write about wrestling topics so that they could hijack the threads and make them about me. Just appealing to the masses, or in this case,a ****** with multiple accounts who can't even keep those straight. I consider given the crew something to talk about to be charity work.

I did answer it. I did not write a "blog" or an "editorial". I started a thread on a message board of a wrestling site about a topic discussed by a "columnist" on the main page of that website. My, apparent, fan club the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" wanted me to write about wrestling topics so that they could hijack the threads and make them about me. Just appealing to the masses, or in this case,a ****** with multiple accounts who can't even keep those straight. I consider given the crew something to talk about to be charity work.

So why appeal to the masses when you are attacking a article that is clearly baiting those reactions?

Just appealing to the masses, or in this case,a ****** with multiple accounts who can't even keep those straight. I consider given the crew something to talk about to be charity work.

1343964507704_8609552.png

You seem to be awfully hung up on this idea that people can be made to care that they're derailing your threads.

Yes, but I've got so many other forums on these boards in which to discuss professional wrestling that I don't need to worry about keeping things on topic here.

So, how's the blog doing?

Yes, but I've got so many other forums on these boards in which to discuss professional wrestling that I don't need to worry about keeping things on topic here.

So, how's the blog doing?

You're regularly checking for updates, so you already know....

You seem to only be interested in derailing threads....

Make a thread where the topic is worth discussing instead of acting like a whiny little shit & maybe you would get different responses. For someone who complains about how much you hate the main page writers you sure do read their work constantly.

Don't you find it hypocritical that when you dislike a person's opinions (Madden) its ok for you post here to talk shit about them, but when we do the same regarding you -then it's deemed unnecessary or childish?

Guess that just proves again that you are nothing but a whiny lying lil bitch ass hypocrite.

You're regularly checking for updates, so you already know....
Oh, yes. I can't keep my eyes off it. I didn't just bookmark it, I didn't just add a shortcut to my desktop, I made your blog the live wallpaper for my desktop. I was more curious if other people were reading it. Real, non-sarcastic ones. Maybe you have their IP addresses in your e-mail that an administrator from this site totally, definitely, really sent you?

Make a thread where the topic is worth discussing instead of acting like a whiny little shit & maybe you would get different responses. For someone who complains about how much you hate the main page writers you sure do read their work constantly.

Don't you find it hypocritical that when you dislike a person's opinions (Madden) its ok for you post here to talk shit about them, but when we do the same regarding you -then it's deemed unnecessary or childish?

Guess that just proves again that you are nothing but a whiny lying lil bitch ass hypocrite.

Ok, so me writing about Madden's column is not "worth discussing", so you make the threads about me then. Perfect! I am more worth discussing than Madden the Mark. Usually, for anyone whose opinion I care about, I set the bar higher, but for the "BooHoo lil bitch crew", I know I am the most interesting topic.

Ok, so me writing about Madden's column is not "worth discussing", so you make the threads about me then. Perfect! I am more worth discussing than Madden the Mark. Usually, for anyone whose opinion I care about, I set the bar higher, but for the "BooHoo lil bitch crew", I know I am the most interesting topic.

Madden is worth discussing- you bitching again about the main page writers is not interesting or worth discussing. Us pointing out the fact you are dense & have no creativity is an amusing way to pass the time. So feel free to keep making irrelevant threads & fill them with your lack of intelligence & conspiracy theories. We will be sure to point it out when you are wrong or acting like a child until you learn from your mistakes or leave forever.

Madden is worth discussing- you bitching again about the main page writers is not interesting or worth discussing. Us pointing out the fact you are dense & have no creativity is an amusing way to pass the time. So feel free to keep making irrelevant threads & fill them with your lack of intelligence & conspiracy theories. We will be sure to point it out when you are wrong or acting like a child until you learn from your mistakes or leave forever.

That isn't what you said. My thread started discussing Madden the Mark's column and you said it wasn't "worth discussing". Also, based on the fact that the crew has, again, made this about me, it is implied that I am your chosen topic of conversation, at least more than Madden, and thus I am "worth discussing" and Madden's column, and Madden himself, are not. Don't change your story, lil bitch, just because your intentions for being on this site have been discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back