Mark Madden fails life again...

Nah, he has been on WZ longer. So logic states his numbers are better. You fail at math again.

His job is to write articles. His value is that those articles are read. Sure looks like its working to me, since you keep reading them. You fail at making points.

Good thing WZ main page has paying ads then.

:lmao: You mean to tell me you are so conceited and delusional that you think you are of any value here, monetary or otherwise?

He may be bitter in ways, but its his love for wrestling that wants to see it thrive as a better product. So they keep him around because his topics generate discussion & his 'clicks' bring in the dough.

Once again you show that vast intelligence. Even if someone had 2 accounts, you could not post from the second account without logging out the first. You fail again. I guess your value here is to teach the world what an idiot sounds like. Job well done, junior.

Your Native American name would be "Dumb as Bag of Hair". Idiot, the point was, if you knew how to read and understand, that he got caught posting as one guy in the other account. He forgot to use the "log out" button. Do you understand yet? Fuck those respite workers for taking the day off and leaving you to your own devices....

Right, lil bitch, because it's not like people don't have access to the internet with more than one device, right? :rolleyes:

this-poster-makes-no-sense.png

You see, your little argument there is the exact argument that someone who got caught would use, lil bitch.

If I had an alt that got around that much, I would have been banned by now.

Btw, did you ever figure out what that word meant and how it doesn't apply to you?

Now, are you gonna reply some more and earn that attention ****e crown?

this-poster-makes-no-sense.png

If I had an alt that got around that much, I would have been banned by now.

Btw, did you ever figure out what that word meant and how it doesn't apply to you?

Now, are you gonna reply some more and earn that attention ****e crown?

Wow, you truly are THAT stupid, aren't you?

Now, since you've made this about me again, as you always do, should I just start another thread for you to talk about me some more?

I'm onto you LBK. You're Mark Madden and get people to click onto your articles by suggesting how horrible they are. You draw interest therefore you are a pretty clever Mark or a dullwitted bitchy reader.

I'm torn on which.

Wow, you truly are THAT stupid, aren't you?

Now, since you've made this about me again, as you always do, should I just start another thread for you to talk about me some more?

Stupid people reply with just calling someone stupid. Be smarter than that.

And no- you quoted a video of a skateboarding dog and made this about you. Attention ****e.

Your Native American name would be "Dumb as Bag of Hair". Idiot, the point was, if you knew how to read and understand, that he got caught posting as one guy in the other account. He forgot to use the "log out" button. Do you understand yet? Fuck those respite workers for taking the day off and leaving you to your own devices....

Would that be a bag of bald man's hair? :shrug:

Point is, you were proven wrong in your 'points' & have once again tried to skirt around the fact you are wrong by re-directing to a conspiracy theory angle.

I know you think that all of us are one person, but the truth is, we all just like pointing out that what you say is dumb & incorrect. Since that seems to happen frequently- maybe WZ should pay us for teaching mentally handicapped minors. The charity work alone would generate great ad revenue.

Y2eh, I've got nothing against you, and I've left you alone since you've been here in the zoo. Unfortunately, just like you can't seem to stop reading Mark Madden's articles, I can't help but rubberneck at these car wreck threads you insist on making. Up until recently, you seemed like a decent enough guy/poster. Maybe I haven't been here long enough, or maybe I'm just a poor judge of character. In either case, you've become a clown. Just cut the crap already.

Stupid people reply with just calling someone stupid. Be smarter than that.

And no- you quoted a video of a skateboarding dog and made this about you. Attention ****e.

No, by posting your little video as an attempt at insulting me, you made this about me. When I responded about it, and you posted under the wrong account, you proved what an idiot you are. By the way, me calling you stupid isn't what makes you stupid...it's the fact that you're stupid that does.

No, by posting your little video as an attempt at insulting me, you made this about me. When I responded about it, and you posted under the wrong account, you proved what an idiot you are. By the way, me calling you stupid isn't what makes you stupid...it's the fact that you're stupid that does.

a skateboarding dog = nothing about you

Now stop advertising, Mark Madden.

He's figured us out, Spidey. Before you know it he'll figure out that I'm also nightmare.

The real twist comes when we find out in three weeks that LBK is actually Slyfox.

He's figured us out, Spidey. Before you know it he'll figure out that I'm also nightmare.

The real twist comes when we find out in three weeks that LBK is actually Slyfox.

If that came true... Holy Shit.

Well done, Sly. Well. done.

Would that be a bag of bald man's hair? :shrug:

Point is, you were proven wrong in your 'points' & have once again tried to skirt around the fact you are wrong by re-directing to a conspiracy theory angle.

I know you think that all of us are one person, but the truth is, we all just like pointing out that what you say is dumb & incorrect. Since that seems to happen frequently- maybe WZ should pay us for teaching mentally handicapped minors. The charity work alone would generate great ad revenue.

Oh, lil bitch, how do you feel that you have "proven me wrong"?

One account posts a video, I respond, the other account responds to my post in an obvious attempt to defend himself, only, he fucked up and forgot to switch accounts. It's pretty cut and dry to anyone with at least half a brain. I guess that is why you don't understand.

Now, I guess your obsession with me is pretty obvious too.

It's funny when you talk to yourself.

Again, though, you have proven my point that I post about something related to wrestling and a wrestling site, and the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" makes it about me, his/their idol.

Shut up, me! You will blow our cover!

Oh, lil bitch, how do you feel that you have "proven me wrong"?

I know your brain has a small space capacity but, it was just a few posts back. If you already forgot it shouldnt be hard to find.

One account posts a video, I respond, the other account responds to my post in an obvious attempt to defend himself, only, he fucked up and forgot to switch accounts. It's pretty cut and dry to anyone with at least half a brain. I guess that is why you don't understand.

Oh, I understand. I completely get the fact that you are wrong. Feel free to catch up with the rest of the class.

Now, I guess your obsession with me is pretty obvious too.

Would you like to go to prom? You have to wear the dress though. My balls will get cold because of the draft & you wont have that problem.

I guess we've all, or I'm all, or you'ain all, or whatever it is this week, been figured out.

orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Yes, I know I already used this once today. It takes 42 seconds too long to hunt down another one.

I'm not a challenger, I'm just saying my infant nephew is smarter than this failed abortion.

Has any of you found out how someone can be this stupid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back