The complaint thread. (about the world)

Milkyway!

Hodor!
About anything. TM said I'd get banned for complainging about absolutely nothing in the complaint thread. So I am here to complain about everyday, worldly problems. My complaint for the day. High school. Its so dramatic, and boring. It kinda makes me wanna shoot myself. Not to mention, I don't want to hear about these stupid girls in the corner talking about how they like being eaten out. (4th period Chem, its disgusting) Stay tuned, for tomorrows complaint.

Reactions: Tim
Nope. Thats like me saying all women are ******ed. You are not a ******ed person from what I can tell, that would be offensive to you. Norcal is not bad at eating out women. That is offensive to him :)

Milk[lw];957161 said:
Nope. Thats like me saying all women are ******ed. You are not a ******ed person from what I can tell, that would be offensive to you. Norcal is not bad at eating out women. That is offensive to him :)

^^^^^^^^^^

Milk[lw];957152 said:
I'll skip that part of sex with my wife. I'd rather not smell Vag on my face all day. Not sure why though.

dude. your missing out on loads of fun if you do. dont cheat yourself.

=P Probably. But who wants their wife saying "hes bad at eating me out" to her girlfriends....Because I dont do premarital sex (just a personal opinion/religion) So, I'll just assume not do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back