The 2011 Wrestlezone Tournament Live Draw: February 15

As usual I was far too hostile in my argument and I apologize KB, didn't mean to offend you.

I just don't see the big deal of including Kobashi/Misawa. It's 2 out of 128 people. Are those two spots really going to cause massive waves of people to not take part in this tournament because of two names they don't recognize out of over 100? I honestly cannot see one single solitary con to including those two names KB, and I don't see a single pro for leaving them excluded either. Not one.

It's possible, but the one condition I'd say is that is that. Also, I'd pull Inoki if I put one of/both of them in.

I demand that the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada be used. It's a classy place for classy people.

800px-MTS_CENTRE_b.jpg

Hopefully I'll be around this year. That whole real life getting in the way thing kinda sucked last year.

Hopefully I'll be around this year. That whole real life getting in the way thing kinda sucked last year.

We were going to debate over Lesnar and Triple H, if you remember properly. I was all set for my greatest moment in WZ history and your real-life snatched you away from me... Gutted!

This year, master Jedi. This year.

Atlanta gets Wrestlemania and the Finals of the WZ Tournament in the same year. That's "Awesome!" to quote the WWE Champion. Cena or Styles FTW for me.

I just looked over the thread of Lesnar/HHH in the last tournament and could not believe how heated I got during that match. I swear though, if anyone busts out the defence of "he only got where he is because of Stephanie/coitus", I will start crying and go on a red repping spree that would put Angel to shame.

I just looked over the thread of Lesnar/HHH in the last tournament and could not believe how heated I got during that match. I swear though, if anyone busts out the defence of "he only got where he is because of Stephanie/coitus", I will start crying and go on a red repping spree that would put Angel to shame.

That argument cracks me up more every time.

He did only get there because of Steph

I can hold my own in a debate about Triple H against any sort of valid argument because he has been and still is my favourite wrestler ever. That being said, the people who bust out that argument in a blunt and ignorant way are just not worth your time. That's what I have realised in two years here.

Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, RI would be a cool place to host if your still picking cities. Not the biggest or best looking place but it's always an outspoken crowd. It's held quite a few WWE events as well, the Raw after the RR this year was held there.

I'll always use the Barry bonds comparison with Triple H. Bonds was great before he started to take the juice. Anyone watching the business in 1999 knew Triple H was going to be something good, but his Relationship with her clouds his legacy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back