The WrestleZone Tournament Live Draw - Tuesday at 4:30 PM EST

His time has come:

jbl_bio_20130815.png

I'm gonna have to check this out. Too bad I'm still at work when the brackets are released.

I can't wait until all the Japanese wrestlers draw the old- school wrestlers and I blindly give away my vote to whichever side is the most entertaining in their petulance.

I think I only had two Japanese wrestlers on mine and one was Funaki.

BOOM lets go. so excited. Team Japan this year, hoping for a lot of entries from the East. Muta, Misawa, Kobashi, Rikidozan, Giant Baba, Antonio Inoki, Chono, Liger, Jumbo, Fujinara, Tanahashi, Riki Choshu, Akebono, Tiger Mask and Morishima preferably.

Green rep if you can guess my top 3 seeds I picked.

BOOM lets go. so excited. Team Japan this year, hoping for a lot of entries from the East. Muta, Misawa, Kobashi, Rikidozan, Giant Baba, Antonio Inoki, Chono, Liger, Jumbo, Fujinara, Tanahashi, Riki Choshu, Akebono, Tiger Mask and Morishima preferably.

Glad to see you back.

Green rep if you can guess my top 3 seeds I picked.

Were I handed a bracket, I would have listed Titus, hoping he'd get into the tournament at like a 30 seed.

I assume that's why I was not offered a vote this year. Or my plan to eradicate Tito Santana from the bracket:

I literally just said this to creative, as a way to drum up some more eyes on the fed. I'm not sure if they'll take me seriously, it if they'll think I'm on drugs.

I mean, it could easily be both...

I literally just said this to creative, as a way to drum up some more eyes on the fed. I'm not sure if they'll take me seriously, it if they'll think I'm on drugs.

I mean, it could easily be both...

We could always send PM invites to members we think would do well writing RP's. Keep in mind 4 members of the roster have the ability to send PM's to multiple posters. Myself and 3 creative members.

Alright back on topic. Cena and Shawn Michaels have my full support as always in this year's tournament. This year is Cena's time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back