The 2011 Wrestlezone Tournament Live Draw: February 15

We picked the people we thought had the best overall knowledge of wrestling both past and present. Sly and I are in charge and then we picked some of the better old school posters to pick it.

So Shocky, IC, D-man, Becca yeah?

Ditto. That pissed me, and I'm pretty sure everyone else, off to no end last year.

It happens every year as well as will trying his best to make some random win and then someone else pming everyone to get hbk to win.

We've taken precautions with that. There's additional security this year.

BigBossman006.jpg

Any chance you could shoot me the regional locations? As in the four regional names and locations? I know the final was in Phoenix.

Just got
- Chicago: United Center, Chicago, Illinois
- Toronto: SkyDome, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Tokyo: Tokyo Dome
- Mexico City: Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico.

Took me a while but I found them.

I'll be backing Triple H again this year and he will go all the way.

Also, if you need any help KB, look no further.

Not sure if you are still taking city requests but Philadelphia should definitely get a mention. Philly definitely has wrestling history and the Wells Fargo Center is just the place.

And I can't wait for this. Fucking love the WZ tournament. Shame I'll miss the draw as I start work at 5, might catch some of it though.

Not sure if you are still taking city requests but Philadelphia should definitely get a mention. Philly definitely has wrestling history and the Wells Fargo Center is just the place.

And I can't wait for this. Fucking love the WZ tournament.

Bell Center - Montreal, Quebec, Canada
American Airlines Arena - Miami, Florida
Pepsi Center - Denver, Colorado
Madison Square Garden - New York City
TD Garden - Boston, Massachusetts
BC Place - Vancouver, Canada
Scottrade Center - St. Louis, Missouri
Palace of Auburn Hills - Detroit, Michigan
Rupp Arena - Lexington, Kentucky
Reunion Arena - Dallas. Texas
Cow Palace - San Francisco, California
First Union Center - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Meadowlands - East Rutherford, New Jersey
Key Arena - Seattle, Washington
Greensboro Coliseum - Greensboro, North Carolina
Staples Center - Los Angeles, California

And I can't wait for this. Fucking love the WZ tournament. Shame I'll miss the draw as I start work at 5, might catch some of it though.
I'll get Philly in. I'll probably be keeping the cities in North America.

Also, the final four cities are subject to change. At the moment I'll be using:

Calgary (no need for Toronto to get it two years in a row)
Houston
New York
Phoenix

With the grand final in Atlanta. Also Dave and Phoenix, would you like me to name you my official deputies for this?

Dallas has a full stop instead of a comma after it. If you guys are gonna be this careless, just don't bother.

KB, are you doing your paper hat routine again like last year or you want the handy assistance of my electronic hat? I use it when doing random draws in WZCW, ironically it does cause controversy too, so it's a good hat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back