• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

Ooh you're my sister's age! ^.^ I wish I had a big bro.. I'm totally obsessed with this thing about big brothers and I can't help saying that to everyone -.-' So naturally, I'm famous for making a very strange impression of myself :\ You know what? For some reason I felt as though you were a serious 25 year old or something :|

Ahh, I noticed your Big Brother obsession and nope, I'm not 25, although sometimes I feel older than I am, 'cos I've injured myself so many times.

So what are these questions you wanna know answers to??

Injured yourself?
Well.. The questions just come up.. D was my mentor and he helped before I posted stuff so that I didn't spam.. Now he's gone.. Gone, I tell you :'|

Injured yourself?
Well.. The questions just come up.. D was my mentor and he helped before I posted stuff so that I didn't spam.. Now he's gone.. Gone, I tell you :'|

Actually he will be back. I am not sure you want him as your mentor though. He is banned for Spamming and pretty much gets a lot of shit on this forum for being rather annoying and what not.

Yeah Lilac. Listen, stay away from Farming Sausages. Not a good idea at all. Salty, a little spicy and just all around bad for your health. Most of all though, it isn't much fun, I'm sure.

Crooked, I've been here however long, and I know what's right now. So, Lilac, if you wanna listen to me, you can. Up to you.

What's your name? Since I've put my real birthdate, my account's all secured XD So yes.. I'm not there on the search and all that..

Sigh. There are 4 daughters in our family :|

Wait, putting your real birth date does that? I went through a difficult process of changing my birth date back to 1996. I had to enter all my schools information, then it took them forever to email me.

Now I found out that they put me in the facebook witness protection program too. That's not a bad idea though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back