• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell us something about yourself

That reminds me, I need to ask my grandpa to buy some new ones so that when he goes I get to have them new. I'll probably just throw the old ones he has in the basement.

Well I am a massive fan of Formula 1 motor racing and I've been a huge fan of Scuderia Ferrari and my favourite all time racing driver is Michael Schumacher, who just so happens to be my idol. I met him when I was 11... highlight of my life. :)

I have a dog named Ludo she was named after the character of the same name in the Jim Henson movie Labyrinth here's a pic but unlike the movie character she's cute.
ludo.jpg

I sometimes put my ipod on shuffle and sing and dance to whatever song comes on naked. In the middle of the day.

A bird crapped on my shoulder during a baseball game while I was playing 3rd Base.

I'm almost 18 and haven't gotten my license yet.

I'm a cashier and I've come deadly close to spraying 2 customers in the eyes with the Windex within arm's reach.

I'm almost 18 and haven't gotten my license yet.

I'm over 18 and don't have my license, and don't really want it. Course now I have to get it as I need it for college, but I won't have it for at least 9 months. Depends on when I feel like getting my learners.

I was the first person in my school to reach the national finals of a swimming competition. I may have finished 10/12 in the finals but I made it.

I'm over 18 and don't have my license, and don't really want it. Course now I have to get it as I need it for college, but I won't have it for at least 9 months. Depends on when I feel like getting my learners.

It's not a huge deal to me, until I go to college, either. I just felt like a loser having to ask everyone else on my baseball team to give me rides to games and practices.

I have like 34 hours in driving, on my permit I had to have extended.

It's not a huge deal to me, until I go to college, either. I just felt like a loser having to ask everyone else on my baseball team to give me rides to games and practices.

I have like 34 hours in driving, on my permit I had to have extended.

I can drive, I never saw the point of a permit/learners when I can already drive. And I don't care about driving. If I want to go somewhere, I get there, and any time my friends bitch about driving me around I remind them it was them who asked I go; not the other way around. I don't feel like dealing with the waste of cash it'll cost, I'm short as it is.

I just got the Xfear Seal of Approval for Pwnage:

Xfear Rep said:
HOLY shit Razor, that was some SERIOUS ownage right there. I no longer need to reply to this douche, you've said everything I wanted to and more. xfear seal of approval for pwnage on that one.

Some guy in the Cigar Lounge really got me twitching, and I sorta went off on him. Apparently, Xfear thought it was awesome. :)

I got Justin or Xfear rep once in a thread where I went off on a dude who said he was a teacher, and was talking about fighting his students. I got a lot of rep for that post. I miss seeing it in my rep counter.

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back