• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell us something about yourself

I can't sleep through a single night in my apartment since I live next to a train station. That mother fucker wakes me up at least three times a night. I feel like Ed Norton in Fight Club.

I can't sleep through a single night in my apartment since I live next to a train station. That mother fucker wakes me up at least three times a night. I feel like Ed Norton in Fight Club.

Or Brad Pit in Se7en. Where he lives next to train tracks.

I'm wearing a pair of black socks.

Man, I suck at this. :(

Update: I finished my apple juice.

I once saw a dead guy on the street, he'd been buchered by an axe.

my first match of the junior high wrestling season I got a level 3 concussion and was out until the tournament at the end of teh season and wrestled the kid who gave me a concussion and... lost by technical fall he had 15 more points then me it was scored 2- 17, but most people lose to him by pin, and i didn't get concussion so i had a small personal victory.

I had to disarm a crazy person on the main drag of Winnipeg this morning. Motherfucker hit the back of the bus I was on (I think I have whiplash a little bit), basically tore the front end of his car off. Then, with the neighbourhood watch telling him to remain in his vehicle, he tries to escape out the passenger side of the car and runs on to the sidewalk reaching into his coat pocket. Turns out it was a chisel of some sort, but everyone thought he was reaching for a blade.

Anyways, I grabbed his arm as another dude tackled him. It all happened so fast, I just basically wristlocked the guy until he let go and we just sat on him until the cops came. Dude was HIGH. Fuck, what a weird morning.

2 years ago my english was horrible and impossible to understand.

I'm a lefty, and I play trombone at the college band lol. For some reason, ppl look at me weird when i tell them that music is easier to learn than entries on a ledger, and cost accounting.

damn, i need to get out more.

I am a state competitor in swimming and hold a spot in the Top 10 performances for the 100 breaststroke at my high school.

I just recently have been able to dunk.

I'm trying to think of one that doesn't concern with athletics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back