• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell us something about yourself

ST, less talk, more thread-making. Let's see this plan at work.

Fuck, it's 4 AM. I promised myself I'd go to sleep before 4 today...shit.

Age is just a number. I always do my research and try to watch as many videos as I can from back then. I think I can do a good job at getting more people to post in there, but I don't know about leading the section.

You can do all the research in the world, but there isn't enough out there for you to get the full feel of what was going on. Matches can only give you action. You have to experience it to fully appreciate it and form strong opinions on such things.

I will post a thread for the old school section next week. I have one thread that I think is really good but I don't want to rush it. I want to take my time and write it out as good as I possibly can.

I blame you and Norcal. You two are among the only people ever on this late, and the three of us are always bullshitting for hours. Stop making interesting posts NSL damnit, I need to go to sleep! Perhaps I should go watch a Cody Rhodes promo...

The last time I remember crying, I think I was roughly 8 or 9. In my grandparents neighborhood, everyone sorta looked to my grandpa for everything, he sorta like, took care of the whole block and shit. Well anyways, this woman had these inbreeed motherfucking kittens, some real mutants, and she didnt have the heart or the dexterity to apprehend them.

So me and my grandfather caught them all, but them in a black trash bag, and smashed them all to death with a sledgehammer. I started to cry, and he grabbed me by the shoulders and said "now stop that bullshit. We are only doing this becuase no one else can, or will."

and that was the last time.

Nice gramps you had there. Last time I cried was today, when I saw my dad cry over his father dieing. That gets me everytime. =\ The only time I can remember before that was when I was 11, and my dad and I litterally got into a fist fight. He knocked me the fuck out, but I remember crying.

I blame you and Norcal. You two are among the only people ever on this late, and the three of us are always bullshitting for hours. Stop making interesting posts NSL damnit, I need to go to sleep! Perhaps I should go watch a Cody Rhodes promo...

I could say the same to you! I worked the afternoon shift today, but I never sleep at night, so WZ passes the time. I'll be signing off by 445a for sure. I'll be asleep by 5a then...

Dont even Milk. My Pops is my fuckin hero man, a thousand times the badass I could ever hope to be. That dude is the ma'fuckin man. Things like that are sacrifice, for others who are too weak. I learned early, is all. If your going to do the things that need to be done, that others are not capable of, you have to be strong.

Last time I cried really hard was when I saw my dogs dead body in the animal hospital. I have never really lost a human that was close to me so I guess I don't know how some of you feel.

I still cry even though it has been a couple of weeks. But I only cry when I'm alone because I don't like showing my emotions to my family.

I also feel the need to cry when my grandma does but I try to hold in.

I was being serious. He sounds like a nice man, taking care of an entire block of people, is more than I could ever handle, as I can barely handle myself. He also seems like the type that wasn't scared of shit, as, who can kill kittens? T'wasn't being sarcastic by any means necassary.

Sounds like my grandpa in a way. I'll never forget watching a video of when I was 3-4 months old, and my grandpa took my passyfire, I cried, he raised his fist to me and said "Shut up boy before I give you something to cry about"

I got a little choked up thinking about my dad the other day...Otherwise, the last hardcore cryfest was when the court fucked me, and gave my ex custody...

As for stuff people already know: My name is Dewey. That's actually my real name, not short for anything.

Stuff I don't think I've ever divulged on here:
I cry when I watch certain episodes of Buffy. I miss the Hartford Whalers, with all my heart. I'm borderline annorexic (sp), am a problem drinker, hopelessly in love with my best friend in the state of Ohio (even though she doesn't seem to realize it), and have been narcotics and pot free for over 3 years.

As for stuff people already know: My name is Dewey. That's actually my real name, not short for anything.

Stuff I don't think I've ever divulged on here:
I cry when I watch certain episodes of Buffy. I miss the Hartford Whalers, with all my heart. I'm borderline annorexic (sp), am a problem drinker, hopelessly in love with my best friend in the state of Ohio (even though she doesn't seem to realize it), and have been narcotics and pot free for over 3 years.

If you need/want someone to talk to...PM me, or find me on MSN...

As far as the best friend problem...I've been there. It sucks...Just keep your head up, and make sure to keep your eyes open for another option. You don't want to miss out on opportunities, waiting for something that may not happen...

And, I miss the Whalers too. As well as the Jets, and the Nordiques...

If you need/want someone to talk to...PM me, or find me on MSN...

As far as the best friend problem...I've been there. It sucks...Just keep your head up, and make sure to keep your eyes open for another option. You don't want to miss out on opportunities, waiting for something that may not happen...

And, I miss the Whalers too. As well as the Jets, and the Nordiques...

Thanks for the invite, but honestly the annorexia is going away in a week or two, I just implemented it a couple months ago to drop a little extra weight. I've reached the goal (200 pounds I weigh now). The problem drinking is probably getting ditched as well, as my hours at work got cut to two shifts a week. I was faced with not being able to afford all my habits, so I had to decide: food, booze, smokes, or having to give up my apt. I chose the one that would be easiest to quit.

Another thing about me is that I've lost three of my grandparents, and suffer from clinical depression due to that. Come to think of it, I think the depression might be a reason for my drinking.

The last time I truly let it all out and cried was when I found out my grandpa on my mom's side passed away last year. I was at school, and I got called down to my Dean's office, which everyone in my class was like ooooh, like kids, because I never got into trouble. I had to call my mom, and when she told me, I lost it. I was there for like 20-30 minutes just pouring it all out. I was actually numb from the shock. I thought I could've been strong enough to get my things out of my class, but my teacher asked what was wrong, I told her, and the class heard and did that little gasp. He helped me get through a lot of things after my parent's divorce. Definitely my hero.

In high school, I once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.

Eh, I'm probably the only nerd who gets that. I actually did play football in high school. Never scored a touchdown though. :(

In high school, I once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game.

Eh, I'm probably the only nerd who gets that. I actually did play football in high school. Never scored a touchdown though. :(

You can't be Al Bundy. That's reserved for Gunnz...

as IF me and Slyfox dont fucking know about that JMT. shame on you. SHAME I say

Haha... I remember Slyfox praising the show here and there, but I didn't know you were a fan.

And you need to share us the epicness of you almost sacking Aaron Rodgers in high school.

The most famous player, that I know of anyway, I was on the same field with in high school was Marcus Randall, most known for throwing the Bluegrass Miracle touchdown pass to Devery Henderson.

I've also played basketball against Big Baby, Tyrus Thomas, and Marcus Thorton.

So those are probably the highest points in my life thus far, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back