• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Monday the secret is revealed

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
This Monday if I'm not released the secret that will rock wrestlezone to it's core will be told. I've gave you people the chance to make things right and release me. But you've mocked me and left me no choice but to tell the secret. But there is still time to stop the bomb from being dropped. But it's going to take more than a simple release. I now want the following things.

*Released from prison
*My rep restored to it's original 11 bars
*The prison to be renamed "Cocktail's Jerkin' Lounge"
*Deadman to be unbanned
*And lastly, From the South, Sam, and Slyfox to be made Admins.

Thank you

*Released from prison
Possibly.
*My rep restored to it's original 11 bars
Don't push it.
*The prison to be renamed "Cocktail's Jerkin' Lounge"
Ugh. :disappointed:
*Deadman to be unbanned
He made alts and was annoying. It's not gonna happen.
*And lastly, From the South, Sam, and Slyfox to be made Admins.
Hopefully Sam will some day soon. Maybe even Sly. South needs modship first, buddy.
Thank you
You're not welcome.

Add to the list

*48/7 to be made G-Mod

*And Shock has to put a line of text in every sig he makes that says "I'm CCS' Bitch"

And Klunder has to either stop acting gay or come out of the closet.

Why reveal it Monday, if you're going to be a big shot and gloat about it in this thread. Tell us now, I'm curious.

Everything but the last thing on the original list would be fine. I miss Deadman. And CCS would just get banned anyway. I really want to know this secret.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back