Why I Should Be Let Out Of The Prison.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
It's time I start pursuing this a bit more. A lot of you have shown your support for me so I suppose the least I can do is oblige you and attempt to help myself out with the release so without further ado this is why I should be released from the prison.

Authorities,

When you put me into the Prison in my latest sentence I was a kid. A kid who had no friends, no life, and I needed attention. I was that stereotypical wrestling nerdy kid who stayed in the basement and used wrestlezone as a way to gain attention. I didn't care about trying to get attention for being a solid poster I just wanted attention because truthfully my real life was pretty crumby back then and I just needed a place where I could blow off some steam and try to get people to care for me for once.

Well I ended up in Prison and I got hated on and honestly I was okay with this. No matter how much I annoyed people I didn't mind it because I had people's attention and I just wanted to keep pushing the boundaries. Which then brings me to getting a ban. I deserved it and truthfully I needed it. It made me get out of the basement and smell the roses. I actually was good at living life. I was the uber nerdy wrestling fan who stayed in the basement I actually got a social life, got friends, and got the attention that I was trying to get in Wrestlezone.

I met a wonderful girl who has been guiding me in how to live life normally whilst still enjoying wrestling, wonderful friends who love being around me, and an appreciation for compromise. I learned that it was necessary for me to balance time writing and typing with just living life and enjoying it. I matured, aged and ulitmately became a legal adult.

Now whilst I know when I came back I had around two weeks of acting like my old self but that was simply because I thought I was officially screwed and had no chance to get out. Well the truth is I was given hope, and the possibility of release and so I worked hard making threads and showing that I'm ready to turn a new leaf. I really enjoyed trying hard and I am so glad I have made some people think I am worth releasing.

The key components in the original Prison thread as to how to get released is to firstly, take any jokes that come at you with a grain of salt, secondly to communicate and make threads showing improvement, and then lastly to communicate and get regular members to like you. I feel that I have accomplished all of these and therefore If I were to be released I would be a helping contributor to the forums.

I hope this helps clarify as to why I should be released.

We have a saying in the Republic that white people started saying after the 2010 soccer world cup.

Ke nako.

You know why you should get out?

Ke nako - it is time!

We have a saying in the Republic that white people started saying after the 2010 soccer world cup.

Ke nako.

You know why you should get out?

Ke nako - it is time!

t10wb_tne.jpg

It's time I start pursuing this a bit more. A lot of you have shown your support for me so I suppose the least I can do is oblige you and attempt to help myself out with the release so without further ado this is why I should be released from the prison.

Authorities,

When you put me into the Prison in my latest sentence I was a kid. A kid who had no friends, no life, and I needed attention. I was that stereotypical wrestling nerdy kid who stayed in the basement and used wrestlezone as a way to gain attention. I didn't care about trying to get attention for being a solid poster I just wanted attention because truthfully my real life was pretty crumby back then and I just needed a place where I could blow off some steam and try to get people to care for me for once.

Well I ended up in Prison and I got hated on and honestly I was okay with this. No matter how much I annoyed people I didn't mind it because I had people's attention and I just wanted to keep pushing the boundaries. Which then brings me to getting a ban. I deserved it and truthfully I needed it. It made me get out of the basement and smell the roses. I actually was good at living life. I was the uber nerdy wrestling fan who stayed in the basement I actually got a social life, got friends, and got the attention that I was trying to get in Wrestlezone.

I met a wonderful girl who has been guiding me in how to live life normally whilst still enjoying wrestling, wonderful friends who love being around me, and an appreciation for compromise. I learned that it was necessary for me to balance time writing and typing with just living life and enjoying it. I matured, aged and ulitmately became a legal adult.

Now whilst I know when I came back I had around two weeks of acting like my old self but that was simply because I thought I was officially screwed and had no chance to get out. Well the truth is I was given hope, and the possibility of release and so I worked hard making threads and showing that I'm ready to turn a new leaf. I really enjoyed trying hard and I am so glad I have made some people think I am worth releasing.

The key components in the original Prison thread as to how to get released is to firstly, take any jokes that come at you with a grain of salt, secondly to communicate and make threads showing improvement, and then lastly to communicate and get regular members to like you. I feel that I have accomplished all of these and therefore If I were to be released I would be a helping contributor to the forums.

I hope this helps clarify as to why I should be released.

What the hell is the matter with you? Nobody wants to hear it, we liked the old you who didn't give a shit what was said better.

You were only in prison because most of the bullshit moderators need to grow a pair, harden the fuck up and not take everything so seriously.

Now you've changed and its because you think its because you met a girl who's showing you how to live and you have "a life" now.

Well I've seen it before and you're pussy whipped. You need a girl who will like you for you and not mold you into a pussy whipped bitch.

Its bro's before ho's and never forget it. Ever.

Snap out of it man!!

Prison description said:
If you did something wrong, chances are your down for a long stretch in here. This is the place for near to being banned Posters will come for rehabilitation.

Despite the horrendous grammar, it's fairly clearly stated that the purpose of this make-believe gulag is rehabilitation, not punishment. If it's the other way around, change the description. Macios has done a "long stretch" and has been rehabilitated. From my perspective, it's starting to look like watching Mac squirm and plead is somebody's idea of fun.

As I've said before, I wasn't here for the old Macios. By his own admission, he was an asshole and broke a number of the forums rules. I probably would have been among the first posters to come here to say "good riddance, fuckhead," when he was put away. That said, there is nothing that he has said in my 6 months here that would suggest he's still that person. He has always been good to me, and he has been a damn sight more worthwhile a poster than a fair number of individuals who aren't incarcerated.

I'm vaguely reminded of Triple H post-Curtain Call. Everyone here understands wrestling analogies, I hope. He was punished, and he owned his punishment. He didn't quit; rather, he got better. The powers that be saw the perseverance and improvement, and they said, "okay, that's enough." Then, when Trips got the opportunity, he showed that he was, as he'd say, "that damn good." Had his bosses wanted to be dicks, though, they could've just kept burying him and missed out on a great contributor. I don't expect Mac to be so impressive that he works his way up to become a member of the staff that once "buried" him, but we'll never know if he doesn't get the chance.

If I had to guess, I'd say it had something to do with how many times you have asked to be released, but I'm just taking a shot in the dark here.

I'm not sure KB cares that much to keep count. Plus I don't believe I necessarily said release me, it was more of a this is why I should be releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back