• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Deserves Out?

Who Deserves Out Of The Prison?

• Jerichoholic4Life

• Bill Lesnar

• Jackiz Kirey

• Macios

• JenksIX

Results are only viewable after voting.
I deserve to be out. I watch wrestling everyday and I get very excited whenever Monday Night Raw starts. I am a true wrestling fan. I don't hear you guys getting excited when Raw starts, do you get excited? Do you? I don't think so.

Recently I just don't have time to go on here but I'd like to say my posting ability is not what got me in here just my annoying PM conversation I had with KB.

No one deserves to get out now, some of you have only been here for a few weeks, Jenks and Bill Lesnar have only been in here for 2 months or so...... I don't believe that any of the prisoners have justified themselves in quality over time for the amount of hassle they have caused.

No one deserves to get out now, some of you have only been here for a few weeks, Jenks and Bill Lesnar have only been in here for 2 months or so...... I don't believe that any of the prisoners have justified themselves in quality over time for the amount of hassle they have caused.

Can I just say I've been here for 5 months now and have figured out how Wrestlezone forums works. That was my original problem as I never took the time to figure out how things functioned around here.

Can I just say I've been here for 5 months now and have figured out how Wrestlezone forums works. That was my original problem as I never took the time to figure out how things functioned around here.

5 months???

Dude you came in here on 11-27. That is less than 3 months. It is barely 2 and a half months. It probably seems longer, but that is where you're at.

You'll be out soon as there is a limit on how many prisoners there can be at one time, and KB said you get out once you get forgotten and I forgot you were in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back