Tell a secret about yourself

I am attracted to girls who belch. Heck if I know why! :shrug: :lol:

Also, I am addicted to Facebook, and my heart and most of my internal organs are on the opposite side of my body and is turned around backwards. No lie!

Yup. Facebook has also decided to dominate my life. Fucking thing.
Then again, I don't use it half as much as I used to.

Haha, I haven't got any WZ people on my list in FB.. Actually I can't imagine you guys talking there without sounding serious/sarcastic etc etc :p

Poor Sully. I'd add you. You're a cool guy
Lilac, I think everyone would be different on FB actually, as strange as it sounds.

Addicted to Facebook too, since quitting my job, I'm always on it, like, always.

Tried pot once too, never again, hate the smell.

I have kissed two other guys once, was incredibly drunk too so I wasn't really thinking. My friends were playing spin the bottle so I played to try and get this girl there but that didn't work.

Richard, we're on the same page. I wanted to kiss this girl through STB. It did get me to kiss a Guy, but I got the girl, only to find she was a shit kisser. Bad times.

Bro, atleast you got to the girl, I didn't and quit playing because I didn't want to land on another dude.

I didn't get any girl that night <.<

Oh well, I get plenty, plenty kisses from my girlfriend now so that makes up for it lol

Ah, just the guy? Unlucky dude.

Girlfriend is cool. Broke up with my last a few months back, we'd been together just over a Year & a Half. Taking a break from that stuff now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back