• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

Lilac, what I'm saying is, I would add you, but I can't, because I don't know your name or anything.
What's your name? Since I've put my real birthdate, my account's all secured XD So yes.. I'm not there on the search and all that..

I thought you would prefer a sister? Most girls I know wish they had a sister instead of a brother?
Sigh. There are 4 daughters in our family :|

Ouch. That certainly hurt. I'm not sure why but I think she's beautiful! And I like Natalya and Maryse after her :) Trish Stratus too but never saw much of her T.T I'm a noob when it comes to wrestling XD

Yeah, Natalya's quite allright and Maryse is really good looking.

Secret about me: Used to HATE CM Punk with his 2 MITB Wins, then became a huge fan once he done all the Straight-Edge Stuff. So not been a fan for very long.

Oooh..!!! I used to hate CM too.. I seriously began to like him when he was doing commentaries on Raw for sometime X)

Ah. That was good. I like him on the Mic, think he's pure gold. I liked A-Ri on the Commentary Table as well.

Very excited by the announcement of Mistico's signing to the WWE. He'll be great, as long as they let him go his full distance.

I was a fan of Punk in ROH, Jerichoholic if you havent seen some of Punk's promos and interviews in ROH I seriously recommend you get your ass on youtube and check them out.

Without restriction he really lays into some of the fans and the other wrestlers. His promos against Raven were excellent

My ass will go to Youtube in a bit, once I've figured why my Speakers have fucking died on me today.

By the way, I thought that TNA's 3-3-11 Promo thing yesterday has to be one of the worst copies of anything in a long time. If that wasn't a copy of the WWE's 2-21-11 Video, then I'll be fucked.

By the way, I thought that TNA's 3-3-11 Promo thing yesterday has to be one of the worst copies of anything in a long time. If that wasn't a copy of the WWE's 2-21-11 Video, then I'll be fucked.

Agreed, an unbelievable rip off. I usually try to defend TNA, as I am a fan of alot of their talent but that was just embarassing.

Things like that just make people see TNA as the minor leagues, and on a level far below WWE

Gotta totally agree. Being in the U.K we don't get to watch TNA until Tuesday on Challenge, but I always go to check it on the Website and was completely appalled by it, a total load of rubbish. We all know who it is anyways.

Erm, Disturbed may have been banned for a few months, maybe even a year. I know that he's been banned quite a few times. I'd say expect to not see him for a month, just to be careful.

What other questions you got? List 'em and we'll try and answer. Or make a Thread in here with some questions you want people to answer. :)

Oh that could be my biggest mistake on WZ -.- You guys would seriously use me as a .. Umm well, I don't really know. But I know I'd have uncomfortable moments.. XD

Well, if you got things you wanna know the answer to, then ask the question.
I'm in Prison here, I need something to do.

I really don't know.. :D How old are you?
Yes, that's a secret about myself, I have no idea how old you are, so I find it awkward-er talking to you :icon_neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back