• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

Wait, putting your real birth date does that? I went through a difficult process of changing my birth date back to 1996. I had to enter all my schools information, then it took them forever to email me.

Now I found out that they put me in the facebook witness protection program too. That's not a bad idea though.
Yes. Since I was born in 1996 and I'm younger than 18.. I wanted to put my real age.. And to do that, I did almost the same you did.. You see, I din put in any info other than my real birth date and some random graduation year.. It turned out fine and shows my real birthday etc.. BUT they've made stuff really secure, you'll notice that if you go to the privacy page it says "Since you're under 18, we take extra steps to protect your information. Learn more" So yeah.. Everythings already private and the profile doesn't show any info about me except for my name and profile pic.. I can't be found in the search either.. Even if I change my privacy settings, it'll always be secure until I change my age again.. Quite a pain when someone can't find you and all that stuff happen..
BTW, I din know you were born in 1996 o.o
And another BTW, this is history. For the first time I feel sure and knowledgeable about something I say in WZ.. XD

Without too many details...

They make sausages grow.
......... Oh .

I'm watching Rugrats right now...not that shitty spin off of Rugrats..the classic 1999 episodes.

I just found out that my electricity bills have quadrupled and am going to have to get on the phone at sort that shit out when I get home from work.

Motherfuckers trying to steal my money when I literally waste none of it, barely use the heating and even turn the TV's, lamps off at the wall when they are not being used to save electricity.

There must be a mistake somewhere, they can fuck off if they think I am paying that much

I voted for Jerichoholic. I don't approve of the poll though, it's not going to help any of you guys get out of here. If anything..it could encourage KB or Sly to keep you in here longer.

I voted for Jerichoholic. I don't approve of the poll though, it's not going to help any of you guys get out of here. If anything..it could encourage KB or Sly to keep you in here longer.

I will vote for Jerichoholic too, but I agree that the poll isnt a good idea. Doing things like that are likely to irritate the mods and they may think its funny to keep you in here.

I will vote for Jerichoholic too, but I agree that the poll isnt a good idea. Doing things like that are likely to irritate the mods and they may think its funny to keep you in here.

To be fair at least it was Jenks that started the poll and not Jerichoholic or Macios

I think The Hangover is a bloody amazing film. Laughed a LOT at it.
Gotta say, my current favourite film is Inception. As confusing as it is, it's amazing, both graphically and in story.

I think The Hangover is a bloody amazing film. Laughed a LOT at it.
Gotta say, my current favourite film is Inception. As confusing as it is, it's amazing, both graphically and in story.

I still need to watch Inception, alot of people have recommended it.

I watched "Remember The Titans" again last night, with Denzel....still awesome!

I am going to borrow Inception off my brother, I am pretty certain he has it. I think his gf bought it for him

I also need to borrow "Get Him To The Greek" too....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back