• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

I need to see that one as well. Forgetting Sarah Marshall was a great film and that's meant to be pretty good as well.

I love Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Russell Brand is hilarious in it, I despised him until I saw that movie

Plus Paud Rudd is in it, so its always gonna be awesome, and the women who plays Sarah is stupidly hot!

Indeed. God, if I could Rep you I would.

Russell Brand has always been one of my favourite Comedians. Then when he moved into acting, I thought it would be dangerous for him. BUT, I was wrong and he's actually a pretty damn good actor! He's really good in Bedtime Stories, the Adam Sandler film.

I hate having only one computer in this House. My brother is so impatient when he wants to go on here, gets really pissed at me being on here. If I get that Plan B Gig, then I'm getting my own Laptop once I get some Money.

I really want people to read my Dear Ric Flair Thread. I think that's possibly one of my favourite posts I've made.

Anchorman is a fucking great film. Ferrell also has a brilliant Cameo in "The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard", which involves Abe Lincoln and *****'s.

If that isn't the biggest invitation to ask for a threesome, I don't know what is. With an extra girl, that is.

Haha, agreed! Get another woman in there bro!

I got no sleep last night, smashed the energy drinks this morning and am now twitching and hyper lol

The tiredness is catching up with me now haha

I am supposed to be going to the cinema tonight, so hope I don't fall asleep in there!

I'm currently watching Fantasia on Blu Ray. Night On Bald Mountain remains my favourite part of the film.

Gotta say, I'm a sucker for Scarface. It does drag on a bit, but it's still epic. Die Hard and Big are in there as well.

What about films you shouldn't like, but you do anyway?

I think "You Don't Mess With The Zohan", isn't a great film, but I still laugh at it and watch it. It's like the Scary Movie films, or those films that end in "Movie". They're not truly funny, but I still laugh at all the dumb/stupid parts.

What about films you shouldn't like, but you do anyway?

Ready To Rumble, the WCW film....it is so so bad but I absolutely love it. One of my friends feels the same and we always quote the film at each other lol

I am trying to find a DVD of it, the only copy I have is on a VHS recorded off Sky years ago.

Jimmy King FTW!

Hogan's "No Holds Barred" is one of my favorite movies ever, and I don't know how many movies are worse then it is.

Zeus FTW!

I didnt get that job, I got to the last 2 out of 120 applicants and they went with the other guy, due to him having had work experience in that sector.

Absolutely gutted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back