• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

Why does Legacy always have their ring gear on? They don't have a match, and I am sure these guys own a pair of jeans. It makes me think they wear their wrestling panties everywhere.

Haha. I bet they do actually. Maybe they like how there package looks in them.

How did Legacy go from defeating DX to being punk'd by Kofi Kingston.

Hey guests want to voice your opinion on Sheamus? Join WZ, even if you hate wrestling there's movies, other sports, even a bar room. Might not want to go to the WWE section, sounds like it's a little spammy.

That place is going to erupt for Kofi.

Whoever says the WWE doesn't create new stars can kiss my motherfucking ass. They can't just push everyone at once, and if they pushed the whole midcard, then there would be no midcard. This is the culmination of a good year for the WWE. It won't go down in history as 1997 or 2000, but it will go down as a good year.

I want Kofi to win. I want the feud to continue, and I understand how an Orton win can work too, but I really want a Kofi win.

Why does Legacy always have their ring gear on? They don't have a match, and I am sure these guys own a pair of jeans. It makes me think they wear their wrestling panties everywhere.

Ha. I've always thought the same thing. Not just legacy but everyone. Thats my favorite thing about Cena. Is he going to the beach or is he going to wrestle? You never know. He always keeps you guessing.

It's already starting in the WWE section. Grumbling about swerves from the people who claim the product is predictable, grumbling about new people from the people who say the main event is stale, and bitching about Cena's losing from the 4 moEvz crew.

I really feel like I should have ordered this PPV. I seem to be missing one of the better WWE shows of the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back