• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

thats right ..im calling it out right now that dx is going to beat jerishow for the tag belts.
The reason is simple for one thing...PROFIT
To me, it seems like vince is all about the profit right now with the kids and lets think about it. Vince puts the titles on dx and they are free to go to any show they want to. smackdown , raw , ecw it doesnt matter if they have the tag titles and where ever dx goes comes all the fancy t-shirts, glow sticks so lets say they win the tag belts, they can get all the dx profit on raw and then on smackdown. so they could really double what they are making.

teddy long is such a pussy now!

ummm, a 300 pound muscled-up man holds a chair, threatening you, then swings it. You are probably a <200 pounds non-athlete. Teddy should be scared. He also screwed 2 people out of a title (Taker a few months ago, Batista now), both of which could easily kick his ass. That's not being a pussy.

I am looking forward to this match now. HBK and Jericho will make it match epic if its anything like there ladder match last year.

This has def been one of, if not the best PPV I've watched all year. And with the way the show is going, I can't imagine this match being average.

What a good PPV, a shock, good divas match and all round good finishes, building of new stars. DX will win though.

DX should get the belts here. Jerishow have no point being together and since the tag division is more or less worthless or nonexistent, why not put people like DX in there where they're at least over and will get the belts on TV a lot?

Chris Jericho and Big Show look naked without the titles around their waist. Great now I have an image of Big Show naked.

To me, it seems like vince is all about the profit right now with the kids and lets think about it. Vince puts the titles on dx and they are free to go to any show they want to. smackdown , raw , ecw it doesnt matter if they have the tag titles and where ever dx goes comes all the fancy t-shirts, glow sticks so lets say they win the tag belts, they can get all the dx profit on raw and then on smackdown. so they could really double what they are making.

*ahem*Sheamus*ahem*

DX isn't winning this match for a bunch of reasons.

1. Jericho is too good on RAW to afford losing him.
  2. Jerishow is too good a Tag Team to split them up (if they lose, they will most likely split up).
  3. I believe the reason HBK is rarely ever on SD was because he told WWE he had church commitments, which probably haven't changed. Not 100% sure, but I thought I heard that at some point, and it would explain the fact that HBK appeared on SD once or twice since his 2002 return.

im just saying it would be a good business move to have dx on all shows.
cena will still get the profits though with belt or with out

Oh, I know. But DX doesn't need to be on both shows to do the same. Cena will outsell them, for sure. But they still push a great amount of merch. They always will to some degree. They never needed the belts to do that.

Cole said it would be the first tag belts for D-Generation X. I guess The New Age Outlaws never won the titles as a part of DX (sarcasm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back