Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

good show..cant wait till the next ppv have a good night everyone..off to bed for me so i have to get up at 6 in the morning for work .

Thanks all for being here. What a surprisingly awesome show, some really ballsy moves on WWE's part. Totally worth the money.

One last time, all you guests should join in the post-event discussions and debates.

A very good TLC match and a very good Pay Per View. The best I have watched since No Way Out.

i'm quite drunk how was the PPV? I see Sheamus won not sure how I feel about that one. McinTyre won too? Jesus Triple H why not just award the woman's title to Steph while we're at it. Christ.

How was the Christian-Shelton match?

Christian/Shelton was awesome and it was a great match to open the show X. I think that and Kofi/Orton were the matches of the night.

This was definitely the best PPV I've watched this year (and in a long time) plus this is the best LD I've been apart of. Great view points from everyone and got some new peeps on the site. Plus it had a nice mix of humor as well. It was definitely some fun shit. Can't wait for the Rumble and the coming weeks on Raw. Thanks for the kick in the rear TNA, the E needed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back