• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

What a shit nite. I don't order ppv, and all kinds of shit happens. Me and a few of my friends have a wrestling fantasy team that started day after Mania, and I am in last place. I have Mcyntire-good. I have Batista...wtf? I have DX...so please win the belts!! I took HHH over Cena, then HHH goes the whole time with without a Championship? And the worst part, is I have 2 empty spots, I was gonna pick up Sheamus, but I figured he would lose. FML.

TNA doesn't have the resources for a Monday show yet.

That being said, I am excited for their attempt. It's planned as a one off show, so there is no long term commitment.

I wanted Kofi to win, but with the way this show has been going, Orton was the right call, right there. I want to see them continue to feud though, because that was a great match.

Hopefully this isn't the end of the Orton/Kofi feud. It has been all kinds of awesome. And this match, if it is the end, was a great match to end it. WWE and their stars have really brought it tonight. There hasn't been a terrible match. Hell even the divas match was good tonight.

What a match. Orton looked like he was receiving oral after he attacked Kofi's arm. A great match with a great finish.

Orton is such a great heel. He's not perfect. He'll continue to get better. Kofi has got nothing but good things from working with him.

Ok, so Dibiase didn't turn. Kingston didn't win, but either way, this feud would've just got better. Now, about Ted, does he even turn heel? Or does he just stay "bad guy" until his LOA?

Did Teddy look like he peed himself when Batista confronted him just now?

Also, Slammys may end up being awesome, I'm jealous for those of you going tomorrow.

it'll be funny trying to see big show trying to climb a ladder

I hope DX gets moved to Smackdown, and JeriShow stays on Raw. I smell a title split here. For the record, I don't even think DX should be in this match, but they may prove me wrong here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back