• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

Since I'm not watching the PPV I'm going to just ask the guests to join. I got one let's see how many I can convert

Yeah it's Goldberg.

The chair match was probably the worst match on the card. Other than the diva's match.

I'm not sure what the hell just happened. Isn't Teddy Long the one who tried to screw over Undertaker months ago? So why does he rush to protect Undertaker now?

I'm not sure what the hell just happened. Isn't Teddy Long the one who tried to screw over Undertaker months ago? So why does he rush to protect Undertaker now?

to redeem himself. Also, to set himself up to get fired as SD GM. Somehow this will probably lead to Taker/Vince at some point (Mania, maybe).

Fucking Sheamus. However didn't Cena say if he lost he would cash in his rematch on the same night? So hopefully he'll get it back tonight

I forgot about this match.

I've figured out that the December PPPV seems to be the one for breakthroughs, after this year's events and Hardy's win last year. Does Kofi go over Orton clean here?

I've figured out that the December PPPV seems to be the one for breakthroughs, after this year's events and Hardy's win last year. Does Kofi go over Orton clean here?

I was that I hope not in the thread. I would be totally ok with this feud going into WrestleMania.

Why does Legacy always have their ring gear on? They don't have a match, and I am sure these guys own a pair of jeans. It makes me think they wear their wrestling panties everywhere.

Reactions: TLC

Kofi will win, but in my mind, not cleanly. I've got a feeling this is when we see the turn of Ted Dibiase. It needs to be done soon, and now is the right time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back