• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

I think Stryker is a better heel announcer than Heyman was. Heyman tried to force it a bit, Stryker acknowledges the face's ability, but makes excuses for the heels. I like it.

Cole: But what if the Undertaker drinks more milk? Awesome. I wish I could give Michael Cole green rep for that.

My stream died at the end of the Cena/Sheamus match. How did it end and why was it "controversial" of sorts?

It ended with Cena and Sheamus on top of the turnbuckle and Cena fell through the table and Sheamus won the championship. Its controversial because we can't tell whether it was meant to happen or it was a bothed finish or so on.

Seventy Seven guests!!!!!!

I know you guys have to like what you're seeing here. Join up and be part of this conversation. After the show, peruse the forums. There is something here for everyone beyond just the wrestling sections. Come on.....Come on.....

Love that Sheamus got the win over Cena. Instant credibility and he wont just disappear like a few other monster challengers to Cena have once he has beat them.

ya the wwe wants people to boo sheamus but its really going to be hard to do that since he beat cena..its going to be like the austin effect when they tryed to turn him heel

Man the site is getting guests like crazy. Y'all should join, as FTS and many others have been saying. There is a ton of great stuff here. LD, Bar Room is always open for good humor, Sports, All sorts of wrestling, graphics (self plug lol), video games, etc...

The PPV tonight has exceeded my expectations. I really didn't see much, but it has been a solid PPV and a great PPV to end the year. Can't wait for the build up for the Royal Rumble.

What an awesome counter.

This PPV has had awesome matches. This is one of the top three shows of the year. Good matches, shocking results, two first time champions.

Does anyone know when the last time someone's first title was the WWE/F Championship?

ya the wwe wants people to boo sheamus but its really going to be hard to do that since he beat cena..its going to be like the austin effect when they tryed to turn him heel
Really?

We aren't talking about a beer-drinking common man with mic skills here. For the record.

Yokozuna is the first guy that comes to mind. I don't think he won a title prior to becoming world champ. Not sure if he was the last one to do it though.

Mods, if you have a chance, please also open a window and help patrol the WWE section. It's blowing up, leaving a mess of spam in its wake. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back