Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

WWE is keeping the same stale guys in the main event? *grumble, grumble, grumble*

WWE is creating new stars? *grumble, grumble, grumble*

WWE actually follows through with the push? ...wow...

How could anyone not mark out when Cena actually went through the table?

Im a Cena mark but i guess they need to give Sheamus a chance and build new stars but at least Cena didn't have a 3 week reign like he's had recently.

Replaying the video, I think they will reverse the decision of the match or something like that.

A Sheamus win was a gigantic risk. Should be interesting. Not sure if it's the young gun I would have went with. I wish him luck. Hopefully he didn't win just to lose it tomorrow.

I'm going to go smoke a cig, put my clothes in the dryer, start another load, and be back before the Undertaker has made it to the ring.

WWE is keeping the same stale guys in the main event? *grumble, grumble, grumble*

WWE is creating new stars? *grumble, grumble, grumble*
Welcome to the IWC, Coco.

and props to WWE for switching up the champs. Lets see how Cena (the character) handles this.

Striker is saving this commentary from being completely crap.

Is there a reason we didn't see 500 thousand replays? I thought for a second that Sheamus went through a table set up outside as Cena went through a table in the ring.

The one replay they did show, Sheamus did break a table I think when he fell from the top turnbuckle.

Stryker is trying to be Heenan. I love the way they are selling this.

There's something else going on here and it has been since Ventura turned up and trashed Cena, then Carlito comes out and says everyone in the locker room feels the same. Now Styles is playing the heel commentator. It's all leading up to something.

Yeah I expect some twist by the way they are playing this up but I am still marking the fuck out about it.

Cena losing isn't gonna hurt him, even though i hated see him lose his credibility is huge for the rest of his career, but i can Cena going wild now and help Sheamus build his reign to be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back