Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

Michael Cole with another wrong fact about last champ being born outside the US.....Yokozuna was born in San Fran.

I thought Sheamus was bleeding, but no...he's just so pale that bruises and welts are going to be totally obvious.

If Sheamus wins here, he'll drop it on Jan 4. It's perfect. What's a bigger way to crush TNA than Cena, the biggest star in the company, fighting for the world title where you're almost guaranteed of a title change?

21 guests-

It's all throughout the thread, but I will say it again...

This forum has all kinds of threads and discussion. We have sports, TM, politics, music, and of course wrestling, and more.

See why we are the best forum on the net. Join up.

sad_puppy_dog_face.jpg

But he was billed from Japan. I think that is the point he is making that Yoko was billed from Japan and a sumo wrestler, where as he is Samoan. Kayfabe wise Yoko was born outside the US.

If Sheamus wins here, he'll drop it on Jan 4. It's perfect. What's a bigger way to crush TNA than Cena, the biggest star in the company, fighting for the world title where you're almost guaranteed of a title change?

Cena won't be there. He's the Grand Marshall of one of the BCS Bowls that day

OK. I'm sure he'll be there though. Too big of a night for him to not be.

The main site said no. I know it's the main site, but I'm pretty sure WWE wouldn't let word get out about him not being there if they could do something to get him there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back