Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

Wow. The WWE Championship match soo low down the card.

Should be expected with a rookie being in the main event.

That we are FTS.

God I hope Sheamus loses. I know they have built him well, I just don't think he should win. If it was the main event I'd buy Sheamus winning. That way the peeps could flip and ponder to end the show.

Epic vid package. I want Sheamus to win. Cena would probably win it back later if he did.

That we are FTS.

God I hope Sheamus loses. I know they have built him well, I just don't think he should win. If it was the main event I'd buy Sheamus winning. That way the peeps could flip and ponder to end the show.

Cena said if he loses, he will exercise his rematch clause at TLC....wouldn't it cement Shaemus as a main eventer to beat Cena twice in the same night.

they are trying to mix up the ppv cards to keep the crowd interested all night instead of having the 2 big title fights back to back now

So out of the first three, I'd say I've just watched 2 1/4 good matches. The opener was brutal, and may be one of the best of the night. Seeing titles change to newbs is inspiring, even if they aren't my favorites. Is it worth money? I'll let you know past halfway.

I'll join the bandwagon too, you 23 guests, join up and get in on this.

If Sheamus wins, I'm sure he loses it tomorrow on Raw. Not what I'd want, but what I'd expect. Surprise me, WWE. Let him hold it at least a little while. I feel like letting Cena win is a mistake, but we'll have to see. I guess I'm officially in for Sheamus. How did this happen to me...

Over the past few weeks I've accepted the fact of Sheamus being a main eventer. The E has done a fantastic job of building him like FTS said. But I still think Cena should win and we can see Sheamus have a strong Rumble.

And this just crossed my mind. If Sheamus loses maybe he feuds with DX (assuming they win the titles). Him and McIntyre (doubtful since he is champ now) team up and try to take down DX. We know Trips is a fan of Sheamus and I believe both HBK and Trips like McIntyre, so it could definitely work.

Sheamus has that sad puppy eyes look kind of face. It makes it impossible for me to not cheer for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back