Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

I'll say it was a good match until the very end. I hope this frees up The Shaman of Sexy for better things, and I'm secretly happy that new (like, really new) guys are getting titles. These are good things.

I'm pretty pumped McIntyre won. I'm a big fan and he has awesome potential. Hopefully Morrison propels and possibly win the MITB match at Mania.

I dont understand why they'll put the Intercontinental championship on Drew McIntyre but not someone like R Truth.

I like how McIntyre can be a heel without having to be a douche to announcers.

I know, right!? Heels are bad guys, but that doesn't mean every one needs to be a DBag all the time to everyone. Plenty of heels gave Mene Gene respect!

I'm thinking we are going to see Sheamus and McIntyre team up during the Rumble match and one will eliminate the other. They teamed up at the Series and now they have this interaction backstage. I think there will be something going on there. Maybe a Rumble showdown in the Rumble match or some type of stable (though that seems to much like World Elite).

Sheamus/McIntyre!

Yeah, this came to my mind as well. They were both in FCW, and I'm pretty sure they actually feuded back there, so I wouldn't be suprised if they've got some chemistry.

I've got Mickie in this match. After the Piggie James segment, she deserves it, a lot more than McCool. Right now, at least. Oh, and I was one of those guests FYI. You can love me now...

Doc for once I disagree with you. McIntyre is a beast and totally deserves this IC title and he is gonna run with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back