Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

27 guests-

Come on and join. The conversations is awesome in every section. I am sure that there is something on here to suit everyone's tastes.

What a match between Shelton and Christian. Disappointed Shelton loss, but it was a great match and really represented ECW well and made them look like a legit brand, despite them not being.

And I'm a huge Drew McIntyre fan, so I have him winning here. Though I love JoMo and wouldn't care if he won.

DO WHAT FTS SAYS LERKERS! OR HE WILL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!!!

Kidding of course, FTS is awesome and so is the forum. So be a smart cookie and join up, we promise to love you all.

McIntyre wins off of an odd looking finisher. I think I saw Morrison's head not hitting the mat pretty clearly...

23 guests, even if you don't want to post wrestling you can always post mma or television/video. Its fun guys, come on.

Yeah, guests! There's an interesting thread in the WWE section on whether or not a vampire gimmic would work nowadays, and in ECW there's a thread on possibly forming a New Brood. Not to mention there should be lots of things to talk about after this PPV! Plus, if you sign up, you'll be able to participate in the LDs, and those are fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back