• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

What an awesome counter.

This PPV has had awesome matches. This is one of the top three shows of the year. Good matches, shocking results, two first time champions.

Does anyone know when the last time someone's first title was the WWE/F Championship?

I think it was when jeff hardy won it a few years back

Really?

We aren't talking about a beer-drinking common man with mic skills here. For the record.

ok maybe a bad example im just saying theres going to be alot of people at the arenas that will not boo sheamus simple because hes the one who took the belt from cena..maybe im wrong but im just thinking that may happen.

FTS meant the world title as there first championship. The last person I remember was Brock Lesnar.

What the fuck. What a Shit ending.

I love that tonights show has caused such a frenzy on the boards. I also feel sorry for the mods since they have to monitor it as well.

What an awesome counter.

This PPV has had awesome matches. This is one of the top three shows of the year. Good matches, shocking results, two first time champions.

Does anyone know when the last time someone's first title was the WWE/F Championship?

The last guy I can remember to win the world title first was Yokozuna.

Also, I agree with DirtyMays.

Holy hell, first we see Cena get beaten, and now 'Taker... Oh, here comes Teddy Long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back