Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

Shit, forgot to say in the immunity that there was gonna be a challenge today. 7-8ish it shall be posted (1-2 hours).

7 Eastern? I'll be here for that. It's not going to be one that takes forever is it?

@Thrash, yes it's midnight UK time.

I should let it be known that a) I was always planning for a merge at 10, the 5-5 split just makes it more interesting and b) I didn't forget about the challenge but didn't want to cover up too much.

A sneaky guy, I am.

Just about to get started on my Helicopter Game run, haven't played it for a few years.

Also, so you know Tron, I'll be taking a photo of my screen rather than doing a screenshot, 'cos my print screen button don't work (I spilled Coffee all over my Laptop, quite a few of the buttons don't work).

It's like 9/11, but in reverse, you must AVOID the towers.

Also, after playing for just under 2 hours, I've earned what I think is my 2nd or 3rd best score & I think it may be good enough to win this. I think I played that one game for 6 or so minutes & because I had to take a photo of the screen, I wrote my username on a piece of paper to put next to it, just in case there was any doubt.

Well then I better admit something.

I genuinely wanted to fight for immunity this round do when I said I was heading to bed last night, I played it for 3 hours straight instead

Got home from work this evening, almost beat my all time best score, but didn't.

The game gets a bit funny after 2800 though, less walls appear.

I would not have beaten any of you at this challenge. I am HORRIBLE at that game.

I was playing it last night cause I was bored and my best score was like 10? 15?

Well you had no problem doing the reward challenge for 3 hours after when you could've slept... :rolleyes:

I'll try to have it up in the next half hour. I just gotta write out the challenge rules then it should be good. It's a two parter though so it will take some time.

Well you had no problem doing the reward challenge for 3 hours after when you could've slept... :rolleyes:

I'll try to have it up in the next half hour. I just gotta write out the challenge rules then it should be good. It's a two parter though so it will take some time.

I know, but I had trouble sleeping last night, different story today.

Actually, I am gonna sleep now. Good luck everyone.

Hey, got there before anyone, might as well take it. And didn't I win immunity once?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back