Survivor: Wrestlezone Forums

I mean, KB has already been in our thread about a zillion times, it's not like he doesn't know what's going on.

Yeah he's probably in our thread more than his own.

Who wants to be in charge of water boarding KB for info on his former tribe in a couple hours?

So I'll get it up sometime around 8 and the challenge will follow immediately after. Get your panties ready everyone. We're about to really get in the fun.

I hope this is a long running one as I'll be doing Slammiversary at that point and won't be much good at all.

Not to mention that Game of Thrones will be on from 9 to 10, and I don't want to be doing anything but watching that.

Going up against my own team in this "challenge" is a pain in the arse, but ah well. I'll make it as nice as I can.

I assume kb won't do any chopping when a match is on though ;)

Great, reading Haiku's post in the Gamethread.

Fuck you Haiku. Fuck you.

I think you may have misunderstood Haiku's post, Thrash.

Because IHW has gone offline again and there's no way of knowing whether or not he's coming back online tonight, I'm going to give him another 10-15 mins, then if he's not back, I'm calling it a night.

Edit: Nevermind, he's back.

Great, reading Haiku's post in the Gamethread.

Fuck you Haiku. Fuck you.

Well, you see...

I think you may have misunderstood Haiku's post, Thrash.

Because IHW has gone offline again and there's no way of knowing whether or not he's coming back online tonight

This. Had I eliminated IHW, if he hadn't been back on, you could have cut, and we could have kept on going. But now he's back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back