Supplemental Draft LD

Well so far, this supplemental draft has been pretty pointless. Other than the Mark Henry move, there won't be much of a difference in the programming.

I don't know if we are going to have any tag teams when this is done.

They would have drafted them together if they were keeping them together I think. If the next pick is London then the person co-ordinating this on WWE.com is plain stupid.

After reading previous threads and with DH Smith headed to Smackdown, what about Hennig's kid being the mystery partner? He has been in FCW training. Can ECW please get some more talent.

I don´t want to check WWE.com and I don't want to read 19 pages... can anyone tell me what we got so far? Thanks!

Also, I have read a couple of posts and I would have expected more diva changes... Maybe Kelly KElly to Raw and also Natalya and M. McCool to Raw... they've been getting some sort of pushes

I hope Paul London is the next pick for SmackDown!. They were great, and if Paul London stays on Raw, it will be the end for him unfortunatley.

I don´t want to check WWE.com and I don't want to read 19 pages... can anyone tell me what we got so far? Thanks!

Also, I have read a couple of posts and I would have expected more diva changes... Maybe Kelly KElly to Raw and also Natalya and M. McCool to Raw... they've been getting some sort of pushes

You can just check out the main page for Wrestlezone. It's all listed there so you won't have to read alot.

WWE.com is fucking stupid.They have The Fink doing the live blog.Yeah like Fink knows how to use smilies.

Hopefully he gets in a stable or something.The guy can talk and is a decent wrestler.Perhaps him and DiBaise as the perfectionists?

Also anyone ever hear of TJ Wilson?He could head to SD! and make the New Hart Foundation.

Wait..........Kendrick to SD!.......Perhpas building up the cruiserweight divison?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back