Supplemental Draft LD

I could see a stable with Tommy Dreamer, Colin Delaney, and Hornswoggle. Hell, throw Funaki in there as well. They could be the new JOB squad.

Finlay should be on RAW. He's good enough to perform in front of a live crowd, and he works well as either a face OR heel.

Finlay is a terrible face. there's no uses for him at all. it was far better when he was heel and him breaking off a great feud with mysterio to be a face to push hornswoggle sucked more than anything

Well let's see so far:

Mark Henry drafted to ECW = Makes sense.
Jamie Noble drafted to RAW. = Hopefully in the Intercontinental or tag team divisions, and not as a jobber.
Trevor Murdoch drafted to SD!. = No use for him on Raw really. They already have Super Crazy and Val Venis as jobbers.
Big Daddy V drafted to SD!. = Not sure where else he could've fit. I just hope they keep Umaga as the #1 monster.
DH Smith drafted to SD!. = Good. Now he won't be DiBiase's partner and maybe he can join Natalya.
Deuce drafted to RAW. = Saw it coming, though I thought it would be Domino to ECW instead of Deuce moving.
Hornswoggle drafted to ECW. = I hate this midget so much. As a manager he'd be great, but as a wrestler, give me a break.

I REALLY hope Hornswoggle fails a drug test soon, makes racist statements or something to get him suspended/fired, so we wont have to put up with mind-less, cartoon-like matches/segments anymore

I mean he killed the cruiserweight title, if him and Finlay win their match Sunday, then he'll kill the crediblity WWE Tag Championships as well

Every week we see the same shit.
Hornswoggle running around playing tricks on wrestlers, throwing marbles on the floor, spray people with water guns, and other stupid shit......

Approximately every ten minutes. But come on, they've already decided who goes where. They just wanted to discuss Hornswoggle a bunch.

Hornswoggle=worst pick possible
I seriously hope they kep Morrison on ECW. He is, in my opinion, far and away the best wrestler there right now. Anybody think he will move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back