Supplemental Draft LD

anyone see dh forming a stable with nattie and tj wilson being brought up to form the candian bulldogs

I'm for it. Helps out the tag team division.

Hornswoggle=worst pick possible
I seriously hope they kep Morrison on ECW. He is, in my opinion, far and away the best wrestler there right now. Anybody think he will move?

As long as they give Morrison a push towards the main event, I don't care if he's on Smackdown or Raw. Even if he has to annihilate ECW competition and be built up that way first, just as long as they don't keep him down.

Really, I don't think there's a need to officially draft Miz and Morrison. As the WWE Tag Team champs, WWE could easily just phase them over to SD! and off ECW, especially if they're still the champs when ECW merges with RAW.

Next week on ECW: Mike Knox beats Super Crazy in a squash
The week after: Mark Henry beats Super Crazy in another squash
The week after that: Super Crazy loses again, but then turns heel b/c he's tired of losing
A couple weeks later: Hornswoggle beats Super Crazy in a comedy match/squash
A month later: "Breaking News: Super Crazy released by WWE"

sad, but more than likely true lol

maybe supercrazy and hornswoggle can form a tag team called super horny and win win the tag titles at noc

Good point. However, I think they will lose the titles soon (hopefully not Sunday). That seems to be the plan with Morrison: build him up in a tag team (like MNM), have him separate from the team, and get a decent push. Willm the Miz become the next Joey Mercury though?

Next pick is...

Chuck Palumbo to RAW!

Last time this happened, Chuck got one match, on Heat. ended with a double count-out. Then he was let go.

HUH? I don't get this move. His gimmick is not bad, so maybe he'll have some success on RAW.

I would have preferred him to go to ECW. He just bores me. I'm sure some people find him entertaining. Thats why he's on his second WWE run. Or was he just there to fill spots on S/D untill the Draft...meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back