Supplemental Draft LD

WWE.com is fucking stupid.They have The Fink doing the live blog.Yeah like Fink knows how to use smilies.

:lmao:

OK, after being called lazy I've checked all of them... and this has been pointless so far... we got our future ECW champ in Mark Henry... less and less tag teams (no more Londrick, D&D)... Jaime Noble will continue his feud with Palumbo on Raw??? was this over???

When I first saw Kendrick got picked, I thought about a cruiserweight division comeback too. Getting rid of Hornswoggle was a big first step.

Building Cruiserweight?? They let the CW agent go over to RAW. They sent over Rey Mysterio. Chavo comes with ECW as does Evan Bourne. Paul London already there. CW on RAW????

Smackdown gets Maria!

EDIT: Damn beat me to it!

Well......................she'll be champ soon.I think.

Haven't checked in a while....

Palumbo to Raw - Meh. I'm not a fan of the guy, so I hope he doesn't get pushed.

Brian Kendrick to Smackdown - Why? Kendrick and London were a good tag team and Raw needs face teams. Hopefully something good comes out of this.

Matt Striker to Raw - All depends.

I wanted to see Maria go to SD! for the purpose of putting all of the good women wrestlers on RAW and the others on SD!. Good start I guess.

I KNEW Maria was going to Smackdown! She's the equivalent of Kelly Kelly - popular, sexy, but can't wrestle. Once ECW and Raw merge, Kelly will fill in Maria's spot.

What's weird is that they'll probably have her as second fiddle to Michelle in terms of faces that could win that new championship that they have.

What I want to know is, Isn't Ted Dibiase on Raw? Wasn't DH Smith supposed to be his partner at NOC? So how is dat gonna work with DH Smith on Smackdown now?

Smith wasn't confirmed as his partner. Everyone just jumped on the idea because of the rumor of a "2nd generation stable" that would include DiBiase, Rhodes, Smith, Afa, Carlito, and uh..someone else, I forget.

That and the little thing where the mystery partner's profile directed to Smith's site.

wow..............................WWE musta wanted him off ECW.Weird since their pushing him so much......wow...............Shelton was just finding his grip on ECW...

I would freak if it was Hennig as Ted's partner. They were a tag team before so its not like they don't know each other and how they work as a team. You can watch some of Ted's and Hennig's tag matches on Youtube. Hennig's mannerisms are just like his fathers. Pretty Cool.

I guess the Extreme Rules Match was the blow-off to his fued with Kofi Kingston.

Not too bad of a way to end it. Could've been better, but it could've been MUCH worse. Both guys came out looking pretty good.

Benjamin on Smackdown....I wonder what's going on with MVP then. MVP isn't going to be pushed before Taker, Edge, HHH...he'll be on the same level as Kennedy, Hardy, and Umaga....so I guess if MVP is "upper midcard", they'll put Benjamin as a US title contender (once that belt goes back over).

Mark Henry drafted to ECW.
Jamie Noble drafted to RAW.
Trevor Murdoch drafted to SD!.
Big Daddy V drafted to SD!.
DH Smith drafted to SD!.
Deuce drafted to RAW.
Hornswoggle drafted to ECW.
Super Crazy drafted to ECW.
Chuck Palumbo drafted to RAW.
Brian Kendrick drafted to SD!.
Matt Striker drafted to RAW.
Maria drafted to SD!.