Supplemental Draft LD

SHELTON BENJAMIN TO SMACkdown....i wanted him on raw since raw is in serious need of some Heels

Wow. Shelton Benjamin getting moved, to me, is the surprise of the supplemental so far.

I hope they keep Haas on Raw and push him as a midcard face. They need faces in the midcard horribly and too talented to be a jobber, but not nearly talented enough for anything past the midcard yet.

MVP or JOHN MORRISON to RAW .......carlito to smackdown this needs to happen. Who agrees???

Could we see Haas to SD! and a reunion of the World's Greatest Tag Team? A lot of tag teams have been split up today, so why not?

If Carlito doesn't switch brands, or win the tag titles with Santino, then I don't see him being in the WWE come the end of the year.

I hope Carlito goes to SmackDown!. He is too good for ECW and he is not used properly on Raw. And i also hope M.V.P goes to Raw but I doubt it.

I coukld see Carlito going to ECW and taking over the Shelton Benjamin role. Haas could also be in line for that, or a RAW push, but I doubt it.

Carlito over to ECW would be better than Smackdown, I think. ECW needs some average type of guys to build up the brand and Carlito is pretty much on par with Matt Hardy.

Morrison and Miz could stay on ECW in my mind, as that gives them a little more Smackdown and then when Raw/ECW merge, they'll be on Raw anyway. Best of both worlds. Just hoping that they push Morrison to the main event soon enough and Miz to the midcard title.

But all I have to say is, ECW needs someone!! they've lost Punk, Kane, Shelton, BDV and Striker for who Henry, Hardy, Horny, Super Crazy and now it looks like Finlay also.

Finlay to ECW.....not sure why they moved Hornswoggle and Finlay.

I'd love it though if Finlay became a major player for the ECW title and Hornswoggle just was demoted to his manager.

Finlay is a great pick for ECW, IMO. Championship material, and he's a great teacher who has already helped out so many of the young stars. ECW can do nothing but improve now that Finlay is on ECW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back