Zack Ryder to ECW

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
New draft pick for ECW, and it is... Zack "WWE wishes the best on future endeavours" Ryder...

It couldn't get any better for ECW. On this supplemental draft they got all the rejects. Hopefully he will turn out just like The Miz, I hope so, he has the looks to make it big, let's see if he will.

Another "sink or swim" draft. This is Cardona's chance to make a name for himself and do well enough that they consider him a worthwhile midcarder around this time next year. Even though he'll most likely just be used as a jobber on ECW similar to Burchill's current (soon to be moving, probably) role.

But this is ANOTHER tag team split up. Right now, you know what tag teams there are in the WWE? Rhodes/DiBiase and Jesse/Festus. That's it. Wow.

With Dreamer retiring soon they'll need another jobber. He'll get squashed by Koslov and Zeke a few times before being wished his future endeavors

I don't agree at all. I think this will end up being one of the better "sleeper" picks in the draft. I see big things for Zack, ONLY if the WWE allow him some time on the camera. Don't let him get squashed right out of the gate, but instead, feed him some local jobbers and let him show the world that he can actually wrestle. He has a good look and who knows... maybe he has some mic skills. I think he will do just fine if given the oppourtunity.

I don't agree at all. I think this will end up being one of the better "sleeper" picks in the draft. I see big things for Zack, ONLY if the WWE allow him some time on the camera. Don't let him get squashed right out of the gate, but instead, feed him some local jobbers and let him show the world that he can actually wrestle. He has a good look and who knows... maybe he has some mic skills. I think he will do just fine if given the oppourtunity.

Thats the thing, WWE won't push him. Hell he might never make it to TV before he get dropped by the WWE. I always think that we a lack luster tag team is broken up, its a sure sign that both wrestlers will get release. So bye Zach Ryder. Even though I would love to see him get pushed, he will be gone in less than three months.

Zack Ryder on his move to ECW:

"You know it!! WOO WOO WOO!!"

If anything, this hurts Curt Hawkins more. He's stuck on the 2nd biggest show where he couldn't get over as part of a team. What chance does he have on his own? At least Zack is on a show with a much smaller roster and has a real chance to shine. Who knows, he could end up being the next Miz.

Zack Ryder. He's an okay wrestler. He could make it if WWE decides to give him a push. I mean, he's got the charisma for it. However, yes. It is splitting another tag team. Everyone seems to be forgetting the tag teams though. I keep seeing "Oh, they kept Legacy and Colons and that's it now". No. Jesse and Festus have broke up (stupid WWE), Miz & Morrison have broken up (fuck you Vince), and now Hawkins and Ryder. Cryme Tyme is still together, plus many other tag teams ready for the making. DH Smith, Tyson Kidd, and Natalya could easily make a New Hart Foundation stable (as pointed out to me by my pal, Harthan). Charlie Haas could also reform World's Greatest Tag Team with Shelton Benjamin on Smackdown!. Anything's possible guys.

As for Zack Ryder himself, he'll either do okay, or get released before he appears. People like him are why ECW needs some mid-card titles.

Could be something good for him, its the right place for him. Its a glorifed developmental territory, and thats the kind of place a guy like this needs to be. I like this kid's look and abilities, and I think he could improve quite nicely. Id say leave him with the same look and entrance, and try to push him.

Could be something good for him, its the right place for him. Its a glorifed developmental territory, and thats the kind of place a guy like this needs to be. I like this kid's look and abilities, and I think he could improve quite nicely. Id say leave him with the same look and entrance, and try to push him.

Pretty much what I was thinking. It's make or break time for Zach Ryder. I'm certain Curt Hawkins is going to be released shortly, while Zach Ryder could try and make a name for himself on ECW. My only problem is this: It's quite hard become a superstar when you're competing against guys like Jack Swagger, Mark Henry and Vladimir Kozlov for a spot on the show. A babyface turn may help him, after all, ECW really does need some babyfaces right now.

A good move by the WWE, and hopefully it works out just as good as the Miz did when he was drafted to ECW from Smackdown a few years ago.

I was the first person to say it Big Zeke's thread, and I'll be the first person to say it here. The best thing to do for either of these guys, is to pair them up. Not as a tag team, but the same way that Zeke and Kendrick were paired up. Zeke can be a bodyguard and enforcer, and Zack had some talent as a tag wrestler. If he can translate it into a full match, and pull off some mic skills, he could stick around for a little bit. I don't think he'll ever hold any titles, and I'm almost positive that ECW is his last stop if this fails.

Curt Hawkins is a goner though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back