So Jonny demods me...

X, you are my hero.

And apparently my father.

I'm out of prison dad! And I'm going straight from now on, honest.

I've heard that a million times CJ, didn't you say the same thing to me the LAST time you were arrested for selling PCP to autistic children?!

You better shape up or ship out mister, me and the Mrs. aren't going to take any more sass from you.

I don't have a crush on RVDGurl. You're getting confused here.

And 13 year olds do have kids. There's some place in the UK where there's like shitloads of kid mothers. The youngest one was 11 I think. I was like what the fuck, 11?

no we don't, they got CM, he's a modding machine, they just need to give him more sections... or a G-mod spot

(too bad he's friends with Wes and I, and will never get more responsibility because of it)

I'm friends with everybody

I'm friends with everybody

CM is awesome though it be nice if he can clean up after his own work in the WWE section. He likes a 2 year old and you have to clean up after all his messes :lol:

Just messing CM

CM is awesome though it be nice if he can clean up after his own work in the WWE section. He likes a 2 year old and you have to clean up after all his messes :lol:

Just messing CM

NorCal is doing that now
I dont leave much to clean up

Jebus...

It's a forum. Apparently, most frequenters here have fantastically great and busy lives, so a demodding shouldn't really be detrimental to them, should it?

There's worse f'n things in life than being demodded.

I don't have a crush on RVDGurl. You're getting confused here.

And 13 year olds do have kids. There's some place in the UK where there's like shitloads of kid mothers. The youngest one was 11 I think. I was like what the fuck, 11?

Ok Cola, this girl would not be having a baby at age 13! But I'm completely cool with you being my e-child, since I'm not having any real kids of my own. Although I will add, that Xfear will be doing most of the parenting, so listen to your father.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back