So Jonny demods me...

I sincerely hope this is just a joke. Because if not I feel rather sad about all involved here. Are you guys really arguing over this shit?

Luther, does it REALLY fucking matter if you're a mod or not? Really? Is it that important? What extra advantages do you have as a mod? You can ban people and you can visit the Board Room, whoop-de-doo. It wasn't long ago that I was demodded for the EXACT same reason as Jonny has stated he's demodded you, but did I make a ridiculious thread in order to just start drama? No, I said "Yeah you're right I haven't really been doing much" and continued on posting here. If the mod logs say you haven't done shit, you haven't done shit. I wouldn't know because I can't access them. But this thread is just pathetic.

Come on guys, aren't there more important things to do then to act like 13 year old girls getting their first period?

I sincerely hope this is just a joke. Because if not I feel rather sad about all involved here. Are you guys really arguing over this shit?

Luther, does it REALLY fucking matter if you're a mod or not? Really? Is it that important? What extra advantages do you have as a mod? You can ban people and you can visit the Board Room, whoop-de-doo. It wasn't long ago that I was demodded for the EXACT same reason as Jonny has stated he's demodded you, but did I make a ridiculious thread in order to just start drama? No, I said "Yeah you're right I haven't really been doing much" and continued on posting here. If the mod logs say you haven't done shit, you haven't done shit. I wouldn't know because I can't access them. But this thread is just pathetic.

Come on guys, aren't there more important things to do then to act like 13 year old girls getting their first period?

...Infraction for flaming.

X, you are my hero.

And apparently my father.

I'm out of prison dad! And I'm going straight from now on, honest.

What the hell did I miss today?! Luther Demodded, Wes grows boobs in his head, then goes to prison?! Holy hell! My toilet just blew up!

What the hell did I miss today?! Luther Demodded, Wes grows boobs in his head, then goes to prison?! Holy hell! My toilet just blew up!

You forgot Colamania returned. Then again, nobody else cares, so whatever. Love the new name by the way, it's awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back