• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dirty Jose (AKA OrtonIsLegend 2.0)

I'm not sure why it still fascinates me when people act like complete morons....

agreed, what is wrong with people, And yes Doc I agree he has alot of potential why screw it up by trying to mess with a mod..............

Note to all noobs here, just post and talk about wrestling, and stop having a hard on for mods and admins, seriously!

Awww but I was gonna call out Norcal.. :icon_sad:

Hey.. wait.. did you just call us Rookies? shame on you Deexter.

There changed it, now your all Rookies, its not a bad thing though Ferb I like your style, and I dont mind guys who actually contribute to the forum like yourself.

Those who dont and just cause drama are only drawing (the old COCO) like heat to themselves, he always did stupid stuff and then moaned when he got an infraction or red repped, if a mod red reps you or gives you an infraction then you need to find out what you did wrong and read through the rules again, if you still dont understand then talk to the guy who gave you the infraction and ask for their help.

No point getting all pissy about it.

Note: again not thrown at the guys who actually contribute to the forum just those who want to start drama

high_horse.jpg

why screw it up by trying to mess with a mod..............

Note to all noobs here, just post and talk about wrestling, and stop having a hard on for mods and admins, seriously!

Note, I never cared that he was a mod. Nor do I think the mods and admins here suck. Even in this case, I must admit that whether for his own amusement or not, he still has acted within the parameters of his position. This is about bullshit and not about "omg nazi mods". Thank you very much.

Note, I never cared that he was a mod. Nor do I think the mods and admins here suck. Even in this case, I must admit that whether for his own amusement or not, he still has acted within the parameters of his position. This is about bullshit and not about "omg nazi mods". Thank you very much.

Dude you dont understand, I'm not hating on you, just giving you advice, you start something with a mod or admin you wont win, you'll end up screwing yourself, trust me ive been there, just leave it alone and contribute to the forum.

Note: It's funny how you havent mentioned the good things i said about you in my last post :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back