• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Jonny demods me...

Fucking pathetic. He's had a grudge against me ever since I enquired about his admin job. Demodded for what? Hardly abuse of power again, which was your pathetic excuse last time. Or is it just not asskissing you like everyone else has? Seriously, I'd like some fucking explanation and now.

Damn. First Wes and now Luther. It's like that disease on 28 Days. Next thing you know, they will be demodding me. Oh wait, I'm not a mod. Whew. Had me worried there for a minute. lol

Dude, I campaigned for that shit for so long and nothing came to fruition. I think that fucking Ron Paul got more votes than I did. lol

Um dude, after seeing how he was going to sodomize Michael Cole that one time, i don't Kane ANYWHERE behind me. Ric Flair maybe, but definitely not Kane. lol

Nah. I'm not into gay sex. I do it, but I'm not into it. I just like to see the looks on their faces in the mirror. They don't say much with the duct tape on their mouths, but the looks are priceless. They should be featured in Mastercard commercials. lol

Nah. I'm not into gay sex. I do it, but I'm not into it. I just like to see the looks on their faces in the mirror. They don't say much with the duct tape on their mouths, but the looks are priceless. They should be featured in Mastercard commercials. lol
I have hope. A glimmer of hope.

Damn this rep system.

Remind Me that i need to rep you again. even though my rep doesnt mean much at this moment. I still want to contribute

You so know you want to sig that. lol

But yeah, I feel ya on the rep system. I have been rep ****ing myself around all day just so that I can red rep this one jackass who red repped me for nuthin. Apparently I must repped him sometime in the last year, cuz I can't rep him for a while. lol

You so know you want to sig that. lol

But yeah, I feel ya on the rep system. I have been rep ****ing myself around all day just so that I can red rep this one jackass who red repped me for nuthin. Apparently I must repped him sometime in the last year, cuz I can't rep him for a while. lol

Ok done.

I wish i was Jonny or Jake so i could Rep whoever i want whenever i want

Vitamin Water is for ****. Well that and Paris Hilton and Fitty Cent. So pretty much girls who fuck anybody and ****. lol

But its Delicious.

Dont hate me Spawn.

id rather have a Guiness anyways but i dont drink beer anymore. Just straight up Liqour

Dude, you should try Landshark. Of course, I drink beers like most people drink shots anyways. I down 6 in a bar in a row. 3 seconds each. Only reason I stopped was because I didn't have enough for another bucket. lol

Boilermakers man Boilermakers. 12 of those in 10 minutes will leave you flat on the floor. And i mean it when i say the Word FACT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back