• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Jonny demods me...

Wouldnt dream of it.

Jake, Shocky, Xfear, and Kasey's posts were the reasons I originally signed up for this place.

FACT

Kasey shredding Kaedon a new asshole was my first impression of these forums. Priceless stuff, and that asshole probably still thinks he was right.

Yeah, so Luther is back of course... It was a big prank, truth be told Luther always had G-Mod Powers... me and Jake were bored and figured a bit of drama wouldn't go a-miss. But most of you got it in an instant, if you were fooled dont feel back, was a great performance by Jake and Luther.

Decent? Oscar-worthy.

I honestly don't know what was more impressive. Jake calling Jonny a menstrual girl, Luther dropping 'Ull-esque f-bombs, or Jonny with the dramatic storm off. I am not too proud to admit that I bought it hook, line, and sinker.

Yeah, so Luther is back of course... It was a big prank, truth be told Luther always had G-Mod Powers... me and Jake were bored and figured a bit of drama wouldn't go a-miss. But most of you got it in an instant, if you were fooled dont feel back, was a great performance by Jake and Luther.
The better prank would be Wes not actually a prisoner. Luther was the cover, Wes was the real deal. Much better prank.

The better prank would be Wes not actually a prisoner. Luther was the cover, Wes was the real deal. Much better prank.

It wasn't exactly well thought out... Jake PM'd me, said "Let's pretend we are having a tiff" we got Luther in on it and it just went form there. I thought the best part about it all was taking it in the board room and carrying on the act in there.

Explaining too much makes it lose its mystique. I was deeply invested in this... for the first hour. The Board Room stuff gave it away. You and Jake love each other too much to fight for real.

Glad to see it was just a prank. I was hoping Luther wasn't this petty.

you guys fighting vicously in one thread, and posting in another thread all friendly like at the same time sorta gave it away to me LOL

I knew that when the infraction button never showed.

This isn't real? Darn. The mod/admin roster just lost all credit imo.
I just edited my post. The bar room has just lost all credit imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back