• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Jonny demods me...

Increase the peace my brothers and sisters...

Or keep up the entertaining banter.

On a side note, I received my first infraction for spamming this week.

Bonus.

Increase the peace my brothers and sisters...

Or keep up the entertaining banter.

On a side note, I received my first infraction for spamming this week.

Bonus.

Shame on you Kasey! Getting an infraction... You ought to be ashamed of yourself. it's almost a year since I got my first lol

Shame on you Kasey! Getting an infraction... You ought to be ashamed of yourself. it's almost a year since I got my first lol
I know, I'm aiming to please. I forgot that I wasn't in the bar room and my dumb just fell out onto the goddamn keyboard. It shocked me just like the first time Luther gave me negative rep. I still remember the comment and it still makes me smile. "All you ever do is moan." Beautiful. How many infractions does it take to get the kibosh and be cast into the abyss, anyway? I do like scrolling through the threads in The Prison, though. It's like going to the zoo.

wait, so it's RVDGurl (the sane one of the 3), Konnan AND X-fear??? No wonder you're dysfunctional...you've no idea who you're e-parents are

No, I'm the child of a failed relationship. Dad's affair with Konnan caused him and Mom to break up, but they both still love me. Or so they say. I don't trust Dad.

It just takes three. I'm watching you like a hawk.
Great. Then I'll be watching you like an
animal.gif

That's right...it's spamma-time!

Is Mum a British thing or is it common throughout Europe? I've never heard it until I joined this forum.

It's how we all talked until a part of our population decided they didn't like the rest any more and started making demented "maaaam" noises despite their mutilated version of the word being spelled "mom." It's fine coming from Alex Shelley but the rest of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back