I'm not going to be so easy to give out green rep anymore.

Same here. I've refrained from posting so many times. But it's not just because I think my posts suck.

Call me crazy, but sometimes I just get sick and tired of posting in critical threads about John Cena.

Maybe if thread creators on this site had a shred of originality I might post some more.

Doc, two problems... the majority of them are Bar Room threads or they're not topics I can relate to, really.

I talk about the terms "Mark" and "Smark". It was in the General Wrestling section.

Same here. I've refrained from posting so many times. But it's not just because I think my posts suck.

Call me crazy, but sometimes I just get sick and tired of posting in critical threads about John Cena.

Maybe if thread creators on this site had a shred of originality I might post some more.

Or you could try not being a noob and coming up with threads yourself. You know, like what the mods say every time someone says something stupid like this. Noob.

''You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The D-Man again.'' And that just ain't gonna happen.

I've been able to talk to Jake before, yet in small doses. My new goal is to get green from Jake. I set my goals high, who knows why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back