So Jonny demods me...

They can still post in threads, bots are actually being programmed to overcome the not posting Threads thing here... it has to be kept on top of. Just because all you do is name changes and the occasional IP Ban doesn't mean there is nothing to do.

I've heard this all before. It's taking a long time for Chris Cash to process your resignation.

Not exactly something I can do without server access... you'd know that if you had any knowledge of actually admin'ing a board outside of acting like a jackass.

Not exactly something I can do without server access... you'd know that if you had any knowledge of actually admin'ing a board outside of acting like a jackass.

You only have a problem with me acting like a jackass when I call you on your stupid decisions.

You only have a problem with me acting like a jackass when I call you on your stupid decisions.

You know Luther deserved to lose his spot... I dont really know why your fighting it so much, honestly.

This isn't exactly very professional on both our ends... if you want to carry on with this back and forth stuff, probably best to do it in the Board Room or something.

So this really isn't set up?

If not, this is fucking spectacular for the forum. It's been needing more attitude other than myself for months.

Attitude = Quality Entertainment.

Geez it's like all the mods are either being de modded or going on hiatus... Kinda makes me wonder if this is another act like the Dewey/Coco thing, but if it's not then... DAMN.

idk Becca... where's Will we need a voice of reason XD

Will's disappeared too! Although I got scared yesterday when I wrote a really long post. Thought he'd died and his soul was in me :lmao:

but we need some new mods who are here. *cough* Becca *cough*

Will's disappeared too! Although I got scared yesterday when I wrote a really long post. Thought he'd died and his soul was in me :lmao:

I suddenly feel as if we're going to start seeing everyone making so and so for mod threads again... True story though... The only mods (non admin) that I can think of that are still around and I see a lot are Shadowmancer, Justin, and uhhhhhh AJ I suppose... and that Ricky guy he's there too, otherwise I draw a blank... Oh wait. Sam and Shocky too I think

no we don't, they got CM, he's a modding machine, they just need to give him more sections... or a G-mod spot

(too bad he's friends with Wes and I, and will never get more responsibility because of it)

Last I checked he was, idk I don't keep up on it... CM's a mod? that's cool I didn't know that lol

Haha yeah there'll be some of them threads in a while. Almost everyone is a mod now though! Okay they're not, but still..

I suddenly feel as if we're going to start seeing everyone making so and so for mod threads again... True story though... The only mods (non admin) that I can think of that are still around and I see a lot are Shadowmancer, Justin, and uhhhhhh AJ I suppose... and that Ricky guy he's there too, otherwise I draw a blank... Oh wait. Sam and Shocky too I think

:lmao: Man are you out of the loop, I'm not a mod anymore

The only mods (non admin) that I can think of that are still around and I see a lot are Shadowmancer, Justin, and uhhhhhh AJ I suppose... and that Ricky guy he's there too, otherwise I draw a blank... Oh wait. Sam and Shocky too I think

Thanks man, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back