Smackdown Elimination Chamber Match: Khali v Show v Bryan v Orton v Barrett v Rhodes

This is going to be...Well, awful. Extremely heatless, waste of money. Bryan will likely win, going on to....Who fucking knows what.

Can Cody pull off the shocker? Its not as if his heat isnt greater than or equal to Bryan. Are we ready to live in a world were Brian Danielson main events Wrestlemania? Think about it....

Are we ready to live in a world were Brian Danielson main events Wrestlemania? Think about it....
I've thought about it, and I want it.

Bryan's having an incredible run as a heel, and might be the most over heel wrestler WWE has right now. And as we all know, he can put on as good a match as anyone. I say let him keep the title till Mania. It has enough star power already, so what's the harm in letting some lesser known guys take one of the two World Title matches? It's not like the other options are better or provide more interesting feuds. Khali can hardly move, Show will be doing stuff with Shaq, Rhodes still has the IC belt and will likely take on his brother, Santino is... well, Santino, and Orton's out of the match now. Barrett is the only option I could legitimately see happening, if only to give Orton a spot in the title match, but I feel like that might happen anyway. Either way, I fully expect Bryan to both leave the Chamber and enter Mania with the World Heavyweight Championship.

Personally, I like the addition of Santino into the match. To me, he adds a fresh face to the scenario, and in all honesty, he kind of deserves it. Santino's been getting scraps for years now, despite the fact that he's over AND has great in ring abilities. Hell, who's to say that this chamber match isn't a way for WWE to drop Santino's comedic gimmick and give a more serious role? It's not like he's going to win the match... and if he did, so fucking what? You can't beg for fresh main eventers and then shit bricks when WWE gives you fresh main eventers. So shut up and be happy.

Well said. At the end of the day, you want the crowd invested into the match. The crowd reaction Friday night said it all. Santino makes people cheer. I'm not saying he should win. In fact, as much as I would love him winning, I don't think it would be a good move at all. That being said, it's a chamber match. There's 5 losers, and of those 5, someone has to be eliminated first. Santino being the first or second eliminated after getting in all his spots is not going to destroy the product. It gives the crowd something to cheer about, and it helps give Santino's character some degree of credibility. I personally would hate if he gets attacked and taken out. People like him, give him a moment.

This is going to be...Well, awful. Extremely heatless, waste of money. Bryan will likely win, going on to....Who fucking knows what.

Can Cody pull off the shocker? Its not as if his heat isnt greater than or equal to Bryan. Are we ready to live in a world were Brian Danielson main events Wrestlemania? Think about it....

I thought about it, and I wouldn't call the 4th biggest match on the card a main event. Face it, the WWE has been gifted an opportunity to spotlight two fresh names in the World Title picture because that match will have very little to do with the buyrate. Still, it's been a hell of a climb for the kid and I'm not trying to take too much away from him. I'm just fucking sour on how the WWE will beat us to death about how Sheamus won the Rumble and will be in the main event at Wrestlemania ...when he won't. Hell, his match very well could go on first.

Enough with the waste of a rant, and onto the topic. This seriously has the potential to be the worst Elimination Chamber match of all time (yes, Dec to Dismember included). The only people I can see winning this match are DB and Wade Barrett. And Barrett is a distant 2nd. The way I see it: the WWE absolutely has to interject SOMEONE into this match in the place of Santino and/or Khali. I don't care if its Henry, Christian, Mysterio, or Del Rio returning from injury. Shit, I'd even endure the impending botches and embrace a Sin Cara return.

Finally, is it possible to interview an entire country? I would just like to get India's thoughts on this match. I blame them for Khali's involvement.

:suspic: ... Santino in the smackdown chamber???? actually im happy with that

on the other hand khali in the chamber makes me want to beat myself to death with my keyboard

im praying to god/Allah/ the Fonz. any deity who will listen to my prayers that someone will replace khali in this match

he's crippled and can hardly walk. please replace him!

I'm going with bryan retaining here, i think that it will go down 1 of 2 ways

option 1; DB goes through chamber and finally manages to pin big show to retain his title (shows that hes an aggressive SOB)

Option 2: everybody else does the hard work and and the final two are Santino and Db ala royal rumble 2011 with santino/Del Rio where he makes santino tap out (scrapes through again!)

I see this Elimination Chamber having endless possibilities in which it can end.

1) Santino gets eliminated first, in a similar style of R-Truth in the 2010 SmackDown Elimination Chamber. Get eliminated by, lets say Cody Rhodes, gets rid of him, but lets face it, we may not like him to be in the Chamber, but he is a good draw. Did you hear the crowd on SmackDown when he won the Battle Royal? Get him in, get him out quickly. Next, Khali gets eliminated by The Big Show, lets say that Big Show enters at #3, Khali at #4. Barrett at #5 and Bryan at #6. Bryan enters last, yet he is awesome. Adds to his gimmick. Big Show eliminating Khali sets up the Tag Team Match rumoured for WMXXVIII, Khali/Henry vs Shaq/Show. Eliminate Rhodes and Barrett, leaving Bryan and Show. Bryan proves he can beat Show and does it.

2) Same as the first option, except swap Bryan for Barrett. Have Barrett win and set up a Triple Threat World Title Match at WMXXVIII with Barrett (c) vs Sheamus vs Bryan. Seems more believable for Barrett to last beat Show as he is stronger and smarter, thus more likely to win.

3) A very bad, yet very likely scenario. Eliminate Khali first. Next eliminate Rhodes, Barrett and Show. Have Show eliminate Rhodes, with Barrett eliminating Show after. Bryan can then come up from behind, catch Barrett off guard and pin/submit him. This leaves Santino and Bryan. Similar to the Royal Rumble 2011 fiasco, Santino, the ultimate dark horse. Obviously Santino wins... just kidding. Bryan wins, but gets through easy against Santino. Again, adding to Bryan's "awesome" gimmick, which is all I can call it.

My pick is either option 1 or option 3. I so don't want to see option 3 happen, but I certainly won't bet any money against it. This now leads me to "one more" option.

4) Mark Henry destroys Santino backstage just before his entrance. Lets say the five other superstars are already in the Chamber. He then comes out demanding to be put in the match, with Teddy Long coming out, saying that someone will replace Santino, but not Henry... and not Orton. But Christian. "One more" match for Christian. Christian wins the World Heavyweight Championship, setting up a Fatal-4-Way Match at Mania with Christian (c) vs Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton.

I'm holding out hope for option 4.

3) A very bad, yet very likely scenario. Eliminate Khali first. Next eliminate Rhodes, Barrett and Show. Have Show eliminate Rhodes, with Barrett eliminating Show after. Bryan can then come up from behind, catch Barrett off guard and pin/submit him. This leaves Santino and Bryan. Similar to the Royal Rumble 2011 fiasco, Santino, the ultimate dark horse. Obviously Santino wins... just kidding. Bryan wins, but gets through easy against Santino. Again, adding to Bryan's "awesome" gimmick, which is all I can call it.

I agree with this.

If the fans were SO amped when Santino won the Battle Royal, imagine how they'd be if it was down to him and Daniel Bryan! They'd go nuts after every pinfall, ultimately leading to Bryan making Santino tap and retain the title. That's what I see happening. It would be a crazy environment.

Because reasonably, how is Bryan going to pin Big Show or The Great Khali all by himself? Since Randy Orton isn't in the match anymore, Big Show is the only guy that can get rid of Khali and then Show will get hit with multiple finishers and get the boot.

It would seem rather anti-climactic if it ended with two heels.

Nah Santino is going to have the Ultimate turn of the year. He's going to turn into that serious Santino that everyone shows from his indy(?) or OVW(?) days.

Santino could be huge if they made him something more than a comedy jobber. He has some of the best mic skills in the WWE and the crowd just love him. The match really picked up when he entered and the finish was brilliant. Although I didn't expect him to win, he made me believe for just a few seconds that he might. I hope he gets a big push after this and fueds for a mid card belt.

Reactions: gd
I think they gave away the finish to this match at start all the vignette of santino before it told me he was going to be one of the last in the match but wouldn't win it. When they showed Bryan getting into a pod I knew he was going to the last out. Khali has done nothing so I thought he wouldn't last long which he didn't I knew show would be the one to take him out. They couldn't have Show to be in there last with Bryan because I couldn't see any logical way of Bryan beating show by himself, so show had to be taken out by more then one of them. I thought Khali would go 1st then, Truth, then Cody but I kinda got that wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back