Raw Elimination Chamber Match: Punk v Ziggler v Jericho v Kingston v Miz v R-Truth

I don't think I understand this.

As far as Punk has come, won't it make his character look a bit weak, being eliminated by somebody who's not on his "level", so to speak. I'm not knocking anybody else in the match, but what if Punk gets eliminated by Kofi, or Ziggler. Won't that ruin things a tad?

It worked perfectly fine here. No one is going to look weak when half the Chamber's participants are hitting their finisher on one Superstar. It would work out perfect for Punk without making him look weak. Jericho enters sixth and if Punk wins, their paths are bound to cross. If Punk can get eliminated early on before Jericho enters, we can keep both him and Punk away from one another to build anticipation toward their match at Wrestlemania. This feud can survive well on its own without any physical contact and without it, once they do collide, it'll be huge.

Welp, picking Jericho here. It spurns on the feud coming down for WM, could be some shenanigans including Laurenitas...Some such. It wont weaken Punk, possibly even strengthen him and provide heat for the whole thing on the way into Mania.

Both Chamber matches look very lacklustre this year, but this will certainley be the better of the two.

Jericho entering last does make me think that maybe Punk will be eliminated before Jericho enters the match because it is obvious that WWE does not want them to butt heads before WrestleMania. And it is pretty obvious that one of them is going to win the chamber.

I'd love for Punk to get eliminated before Jericho enters and Jericho to come out the next night and claim that he won the World Title and Punk could not even lay a finger on him. Or that Punk got himself eliminated because he was scared of Jericho hurting him bad. Jericho needs a big win to look great going into Mania while Punk won't really be affected by this move. He'll start to take Chris more seriously after his win and that will ensure that things heat up between them.

I still think Punk wins this rather than the WWE title being involved in another round of hot potato. I wouldn't be surprised if something happens that gives Jericho an excuse to say Punk's victory was a fluke and it will set up a #1 contenders match tomorrow night on Raw with Jericho, Kofi and Ziggler.

CM Punk will retain. He will continue the silent treatment because all that matters is he is the WWE Champion. Thus, Jericho will eventually be forced to make it more personal to get Punk's attention heading into WM.

No idea why this match started, must be something big going on later.

Anyways, don't know whether Y2J was legit injured or not, Punk did the 'X' with his arms as if he was asking whether he was seriously injured.

Good to see The Miz in the final 2 as well, put on a good showing. Shows that the WWE still have faith in his work.

I have a feeling Jericho was legit hurt. There was a bit of confusion for a couple minutes. In that case, Miz worked his way out of the doghouse, because he put on a hell of an improvised ending.

I don't think it was legit, they wouldn't have kept the camera on him for as long as they did if it were

I figure Jericho goes to Johnny Ace and demands he and Punk finish the match later

I don't think it was legit, they wouldn't have kept the camera on him for as long as they did if it were

I figure Jericho goes to Johnny Ace and demands he and Punk finish the match later

Especially cause he consciously took the bump out of the chamber onto the floor. It wasn't like Sorrenson (sp?) who was clearly knocked out.

This was just a creative way to have Punk win w/o Jericho taking a loss. Now, Jericho has a legit claim for a rematch. Not to mention, he looked dominant before Punk kicked him out of the Chamber (literally! used in proper context).

and for the record, I think the whole "X" thing is WWE trolling us because they read forums like these. Cena threw one up for Ryder on Monday. They're going to take advantage of us knowing and use a new signal if someone's really hurt.

Now, i'm no Cena fan, but watching this back again, the way this match ended shit me off.

After being bashed with the frame of the Pod door multiple times by Jericho, Punk walked out of the Elimination Chamber acting as if he only stepped in there for an interview. He acted fresh as a daisy after the match. Which, had it been John Cena, everyone would have been whining for weeks about how Cena walked out of the Chamber, instead of being carried out on a stretcher.

CM Punk is the Anti-Cena. Everything that people hate Cena for, are the same things they love Punk for.

Flame all you want, but it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back