Raw's 02/21/11 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, If Sting was to debut tonight, what make's people think he'll be facing The Undertaker?

Because their both kinda dead? The both wear black? Their gimmick's are both dark?

Seriously, I will surprised to see Sting tonight. The though of him being there has'nt been in my mind since last week's 2/21/11 promo when we saw the man himself, The Undertaker.

Sitng couls still show, but it's a small percentage. Undertaker challenging Barret is more of a change than Sting challenging Undertaker. Or Undertaker challenging Triple H in a Career vs. Streak match. People, don't believe the dirtsheet's

Anyway, 5 minute's left!

this is too big an opening to just be undertaker ,

edit:

couldn't see the timer properly from where i was sat, but it's about 45mins away, it's too obvious to be taker , would they make all this fuss for another return ?

Think about the past who always uses the countdown? Who interupted The Rock during his debut? Who interupted Randy Orton during his return? Who has never had a full program with the Deadman? Ironically who said he had a major announcement which many believe means he's going to Dancing With The Stars? Ladies and Genteleman 2-21-11 may be the return of the Deadman but it will be cut short by the return of Y....2....J.... Break The Walls Down!

Think about the past who always uses the countdown? Who interupted The Rock during his debut? Who interupted Randy Orton during his return? Who has never had a full program with the Deadman? Ironically who said he had a major announcement which many believe means he's going to Dancing With The Stars? Ladies and Genteleman 2-21-11 may be the return of the Deadman but it will be cut short by the return of Y....2....J.... Break The Walls Down!

Jericho is not coming back, there's not enough time to set up a good program with him and the deadman, he'd have no REASON to go after the Undertaker or his streak, so yeah, that's a nice theory, but it wont be Jericho tonight.

I'm a huge Y2J fan, aside from being a huge Sting fan. That would be pretty awesome honestly.

Jericho is not coming back, there's not enough time to set up a good program with him and the deadman, he'd have no REASON to go after the Undertaker or his streak, so yeah, that's a nice theory, but it wont be Jericho tonight.

Who knows who it will be? None of us know for sure, so, it wouldn't be far-fetched that his "Dancing With The Stars" hint could've been a cover.

The reason is simple he has done everything else there is to do in the WWE. Another reason is he could build it off of Shawn Michaels the last 2 years and do something HBK couldn't, which is something that Jericho has used times before as a reason to do something.

The reason is simple he has done everything else there is to do in the WWE. Another reason is he could build it off of Shawn Michaels the last 2 years and do something HBK couldn't, which is something that Jericho has used times before as a reason to do something.

I agree that it would be interesting to see those two butt heads on the grandest stage of them all, but for some reason I don't see all of these promos and things, and the way they've been EXTREMELY tight lipped about it, having anything to do with Jericho. We shall see in about 23 min :)

I hope that wwe pulls out a home run, because they really need it, i am off my chair right now waiting to see what wwe pulls off,

It has got to be sting... his face is shown in the second promo..... it cannot be y2j for god sake... He cant even defeate santino how can he be challenging the dead man... It has to be sting...:lol:

I'd like to say it's Taker, but I'm not sure if I can say it's Taker for sure, and here's why:

I. On RAW last week, the 2/21/11 promo showed several examples of scorpions in the promo, and I counted at least two or three in the promo. Then, even though it showed the image of Taker walking across the screen, I watched another video on YouTube showing the primary examples of both Sting's scorpions and Shawn Michaels' smile. Despite a Johnny Cash song playing lyrics that could describe The Undertaker, the visual representations of scorpions do give some clue that Sting could be involved as well as Shawn Michaels, but it might not be Taker and it might not be, we'll see at 9.

I'd like to say it's Taker, but I'm not sure if I can say it's Taker for sure, and here's why:

I. On RAW last week, the 2/21/11 promo showed several examples of scorpions in the promo, and I counted at least two or three in the promo. Then, even though it showed the image of Taker walking across the screen, I watched another video on YouTube showing the primary examples of both Sting's scorpions and Shawn Michaels' smile. Despite a Johnny Cash song playing lyrics that could describe The Undertaker, the visual representations of scorpions do give some clue that Sting could be involved as well as Shawn Michaels, but it might not be Taker and it might not be, we'll see at 9.

You're seeing things dude, there were no CLEAR examples of scorpions, only vague images that could be ruled out as shadows of the trees, or simple vines/cracks on the concrete.

The one clear example would be the 2 resembling a scorpion tail.

I never saw any scorpian's! There was no scorpian's.

Undertaker's symbol was clearly on the roof of the arena tonight. Watch Alberto Del Rio's entrance, when he point's at the WM sign, you can see a oversized Undertaker "T" symbol.

And I highly doubt it's there to "swerve," the crowd.

It cannot be undertaker guys... He is already registered in smackdown roster.. How can he be comin to raw.... Thats bull shit.. It has to be sting or shawnmichle... But u noe There are chances it cannot be shawn micheal cause he was already registered in the hall of fame... And if it was him Why would he be putting up strange promos in the wwe... He would just come out like last time.... Sting=20%% taker=15% shawn=10% and DX=50% .. DX 50% cause you can see 2 people shaking hands.. you noe...

It cannot be undertaker guys... He is already registered in smackdown roster.. How can he be comin to raw.... Thats bull shit.. It has to be sting or shawnmichle... But u noe There are chances it cannot be shawn micheal cause he was already registered in the hall of fame... And if it was him Why would he be putting up strange promos in the wwe... He would just come out like last time.... Sting=20%% taker=15% shawn=10% and DX=50% .. DX 50% cause you can see 2 people shaking hands.. you noe...

Incase you haven't heard or noticed by what people are saying there is a large Undertaker symbol on the roof of the arena tonight!

Watch Del Rio's entrance, you can clearly see a oversized Undertaker symbol when he point's to the WM sign.

So people. :disappointed:

Hey did not HBK say that we will never come back to wrestle, maybe to assit HHH at mania, vince knows he needs a home run because ppv buys will will be not so good so vinces know he needs to hit this out right

I never saw any scorpian's! There was no scorpian's.

Undertaker's symbol was clearly on the roof of the arena tonight. Watch Alberto Del Rio's entrance, when he point's at the WM sign, you can see a oversized Undertaker "T" symbol.

And I highly doubt it's there to "swerve," the crowd.

We're not doubting that the UT is coming back tonight, but I have a feeling a certain scorpion will be calling him out, because they wouldn't be doing all this ONLY for the UT they have to set up his WM program.

well kiss this years maina good buy to me it is a week ppv not woth 60$
and a useless promo what was the hole point ******ed what a big let down

At least it wasn't just Taker.
Thank god there was more to it...
And it was a pretty damn epic staredown.
No words needed, just an intense showdown.

Sad that it isn't Sting...
But I never really 100% believed it to be Sting.
At first, after the first promo I believed it to be Sting, about 50%.
Second promo, probability of Sting went down more when I heard about Triple H.
Third promo, there was still a possibility, but honestly no one knew for sure.
At least this was an entertaining moment, and hopefully Wrestlemania will be great.

ya there was more of useless waste of a promo to only know the out come of the mania match come on wwe could could of done better,

So let's summarize...

Three weeks of promos and speculation (including a counter)...
:00 hits, and we see undertaker coming out of the house... great, here he comes again...
Then, he takes his undertaker stroll to the ring, does his eye thing, and then... TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!! HHH comes out, does his water spit thing, they stare at each other. HHH looks at sign, UT looks at sign, undertaker puts his hat on, walks away, does his throat sign, HHH does his crotch chop, and that's it??? WTH!!

It will be a great match, but this is a copout. This ignores both of their storylines from their last exits and doesn't add any twist that will get extra buys for the PPV.

Everyone knew this was it, but this is still lame.

So I guess Barret, Kane, and Sheamus are just gonna be ignored, right?

If it's just a match, good.

Streak vs. Career, we all know who's winning.

But, what the hell, really. I was not anticipating Triple H returning, came as a total shock!

I just can't see Triple H returning for 6 weeks.

Because those storylines can be finished in a night easy. Considering that both Barrett and Sheamus cheap shotted them, it shouldn't take too long to finish that up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back