Raw's 02/21/11 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it is Taker and Sting and what if instead of it being the two of them facing eachother at WM Taker brought Sting in to help him against Barrett and Kane?

I could see the WWE doing that just to take some of the work load off Taker and then Sting and him could prevail and everyone goes home happy and the streak lives!

my thinking is its the undertaker and sting ..

the taker will come out first on raw seeking revenge for the nexus as hes been 'buried' doesnt know that wade and the other two are now the corre.
Cm punk will try reasoning with taker but nexus still beat on him, the lights go out and sting is in middle of the ring, baseball bat in hand and helps taker.

Can almost see a Ministry of darkness starting up again with sting, taker possibly big daddy cool and another to take down both nexus and the corre !

What your guys thoughts ?

I think it's going to be Sting. Although we have gotten mixed report from WZ. One article mentioned speculation that it was Sting and that he possibly signed a One Year Deal since he never wrestled for the WWE or Vince ever in his career and now he's on the tail end of it. Then a week or two ago there was another article saying Vince and WWE supposedly haven't been in talks with WWE at all. I think it's a big swerve though. I think Vince wants it to be a big surprise and doesn't want any spoilers so he's trying to get us thinking it's Taker or somebody else.

Another big hint for me that it's possibly Sting and not Undertaker is it's RAW. Undertaker is on SMACKDOWN. Doesn't make sense for Undertaker to return to Raw. That's my hint that it wouldn't be Undertaker and possibly Sting.

I think it's going to be Sting. Although we have gotten mixed report from WZ. One article mentioned speculation that it was Sting and that he possibly signed a One Year Deal since he never wrestled for the WWE or Vince ever in his career and now he's on the tail end of it. Then a week or two ago there was another article saying Vince and WWE supposedly haven't been in talks with WWE at all. I think it's a big swerve though. I think Vince wants it to be a big surprise and doesn't want any spoilers so he's trying to get us thinking it's Taker or somebody else.

Another big hint for me that it's possibly Sting and not Undertaker is it's RAW. Undertaker is on SMACKDOWN. Doesn't make sense for Undertaker to return to Raw. That's my hint that it wouldn't be Undertaker and possibly Sting.

The advertisements for the 2/21 Raw and 2/22 Smackdown advertise Undertaker for both shows. The reason he's returning on Raw is probably because Raw is live and Smackdown is taped. Wouldn't be much of a surprise if he showed up on a taped show. Which makes me think the plans for Undertaker involve one other person. Triple H? More than likely. But if its Sting, you're right, it would be a big swerve, but the chances of it being him are pretty small. But we won't know until its revealed, so who knows?

Come on.....if this is not Sting, then the WWE played us. Played us like hookers

28hjvgp.jpg

Although I agree that there is a possibility of 3 people all together. There's something that's got me thinking that maybe it is undertaker and sting inside the house and a third unknown entity outside the house. Could we all be looking at this wrong way and it could infact be undertaker and sting joining forces rather than be against each other?? Yet another unknown element I thought I might throw out there. Anyone else think this may be a possibility??

At 1st I was thinking 2-21-11 was a promo for Sting vs Taker, but I started to think it over slowly and broke it down:
1. Mania is in Atlanta
2. Nexus buried Taker, and the meaning of nexus is a group form of a group.
3. The Corre assembles but with 3guys that buried Taker.
4. I strongly believe Nexus & Corre are 1.
5. No doubt that in the 2-21-11 promo its Taker in the cabin but it seems like some type of meeting with 1 other person and the 3rd is on the way in.
6. Its just a wild guess but since Mania is in Atlanta and Taker wants his revenge against nexus, but he can't beat 7 guys by himself.
7. Could it be a meeting between Taker, HBK & Sting is joining them.
8. So at mania we could see Taker join forces with DX ( HBK & HHH ) & NWO ( Sting & Nash & SHOW ) VS NEXUS & CORRE.
remember Atlanta was the site DX try to attack WCW & the NWO.

At 1st I was thinking 2-21-11 was a promo for Sting vs Taker, but I started to think it over slowly and broke it down:
1. Mania is in Atlanta
5. No doubt that in the 2-21-11 promo its Taker in the cabin but it seems like some type of meeting with 1 other person and the 3rd is on the way in.
6. Its just a wild guess but since Mania is in Atlanta and Taker wants his revenge against nexus, but he can't beat 7 guys by himself.
8. So at mania we could see Taker join forces with DX ( HBK & HHH ) & NWO ( Sting & Nash & SHOW ) VS NEXUS & CORRE.

i've read a lost of posts from people who are really stretching things but you kinda take the cake. with all due respect taker will not be a part of a 12+ man tag match. atlanta will only factor in to the WCW tie in for the hall of fame...past story lines that took place in atlanta will not factor in...it makes zero sense.

I think, judging from the past few weeks, the brands mean nearly nothing now! People appearing and wrestling all over the place!

What if it is Taker and Sting and what if instead of it being the two of them facing eachother at WM Taker brought Sting in to help him against Barrett and Kane?

I could see the WWE doing that just to take some of the work load off Taker and then Sting and him could prevail and everyone goes home happy and the streak lives!
:wtf:
thats the least possible thing that will happen.

ITS TAKER PEOPLE WTF!!!

why do people think its HHH vs taker at WM???

hhh HAS to finish his beef with shamous somehow..what he gets taken out (kayfabe) by shamous with a pipe and when he returns hes forgotten all about shamous and wants to go after taker??

HHH is not facing taker at mania and sting is not coming either so stop setting yourself up for dissapointment.

1. Mania is in Atlanta

LOL WTF dude i need some of what your smoking ahsahaha

a promo in which you see taker walk by a light, and people think theres meetings between sting hbk dx omg wtf ahahha

1. Mania is in Atlanta

Now you actually had me agreeing with you about this possible scenario until part 8. That's where it started getting a bit far fetched to me. I've said all along that the nexus and corre are one. If that is proven to be the case then I could see it breakdown as taker and sting vs. Barrett and a member of nexus I.e otunga. As punk vs. Orton has been scheduled. I say otunga as he was apart of the original nexus.

Okay guys, i think i may have figured this whole 2.21.11 thing. Lets get right to it

1st Promo - The man walking in the trench coat, was the first man in the house, that man was Shawn Michaels.

2nd Promo - Another man walks in the ring, seems to be holding a bat ( i think). That guy, was Sting.

3nd Promo - The other man in the trench, walking toward the house, was Triple H. Notice how he kicks up something with his foot and places it on his shoulder, which could be a sledge hammer.

And the ghost that appeared at the window, was the Undertaker. Remember, he's dead. Also, the reason the ghost looks so weird, is because he has the hoody jacket on. And he's watch Shawn michaels, whose dressed as him. And seems to worried about Shawn Michaels because Undertaker kind of did has this care for him.

And why is Shawn Michaels, dressed as Taker, is because Triple H is looking for the Undertaker. And i think, HBK does not want Triple H to face Undertaker, because he would feel that he would break the streak, and feel some jealousy. And remember last year, they're were rumors, about Triple H ending his career facing Shawn Michaels. So maybe, his last match, would be against his own friend. And Triple H wouldn't mind losing to HBK. Undertaker, i think he would have a problem with.

And I think its Sting, because in the 2nd promo, when he comes in, you can hear this crow sound, and that was the same sound when the candles when out, and you see his paint face design on the wall.

So i say its, Triple h vs Shawn Michaels & (of course) Sting vs Undertaker

Now you actually had me agreeing with you about this possible scenario until part 8. That's where it started getting a bit far fetched to me. I've said all along that the nexus and corre are one. If that is proven to be the case then I could see it breakdown as taker and sting vs. Barrett and a member of nexus I.e otunga. As punk vs. Orton has been scheduled. I say otunga as he was apart of the original nexus.

At this point anything is possible, but its no way these videos are about Takers coming back only, there is much more to them because they keep showing them twice on every wwe program. On 2-21-11 about 11:17 pm we all going be on here like WOW, because this is going to be bigger than The Rock.

LOL WTF dude i need some of what your smoking ahsahaha

a promo in which you see taker walk by a light, and people think theres meetings between sting hbk dx omg wtf ahahha

So you really think Taker will be coming back healthy to do a 1 on 1 match, he will wrestle in some type of tag match to hide his rust. WWE has been doing these type of matches at PPV's when a injured star comes back . Psst buddy look up the 1st mania. But you already know that ;)

i've read a lost of posts from people who are really stretching things but you kinda take the cake. with all due respect taker will not be a part of a 12+ man tag match. atlanta will only factor in to the WCW tie in for the hall of fame...past story lines that took place in atlanta will not factor in...it makes zero sense.

I'm not suggesting a 6 on 6. But I can see a 3 on 3 for the reason that Taker is not coming back 100% and I just can't see him agreeing to do a 1 on 1 with anyone if he is not 100%. I can see WWE recycling the Mania 1 main event for Takers match, but we all smart enough to know that Taker, HHH. & Sting will never main event another mania. I think we should be ready to expect anything this mania and has anybody found it strange that they haven't announce any other inductee's for the HOF after HBK.

At this point anything is possible, but its no way these videos are about Takers coming back only, there is much more to them because they keep showing them twice on every wwe program. On 2-21-11 about 11:17 pm we all going be on here like WOW, because this is going to be bigger than The Rock.

Agreed. It could well be even bigger then what we are predicted. There's only one way to find out and that's by tuning into raw Monday night. Tho got a slight suspicion something may happen at the ppv as well. I'm predicting 2 very good and for once surprising shows over the coming days. And I for one am very excited.

I will go nuts if Undertaker takes Ziggler's place in the Elimination Chamber m atch and gets even with Barrett and Kane (partially at least) by eliminating them. Then on Raw we find out that 2/21/11 is in fact the debut of the Stinger and he is the one who found or resurrected the Undertaker and that's why Taker was in the video. Like others have said, I think Taker and Sting vs. Barrett and Kane makes a lot of sense for a variety of reasons. This is what I'm hoping for. On a side note: for those who use the fact that Taker is on SmackDown and 2/21/11 is a Raw as a reason why it isn't Taker...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, when has brand affiliation ever stopped WWE from putting someone on a show to further a storyline? Seriously, I have to wonder if these people just watch the shows occasionally or something because although it doesn't happen all the time Undertaker has been on Raw plenty. I swear to god if someone else uses that as 'evidence' I'm going to...read it and be very disappointed. Anyways, 48ish hours.........

I will go nuts if Undertaker takes Ziggler's place in the Elimination Chamber m atch and gets even with Barrett and Kane (partially at least) by eliminating them. Then on Raw we find out that 2/21/11 is in fact the debut of the Stinger and he is the one who found or resurrected the Undertaker and that's why Taker was in the video. Like others have said, I think Taker and Sting vs. Barrett and Kane makes a lot of sense for a variety of reasons. This is what I'm hoping for. On a side note: for those who use the fact that Taker is on SmackDown and 2/21/11 is a Raw as a reason why it isn't Taker...FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, when has brand affiliation ever stopped WWE from putting someone on a show to further a storyline? Seriously, I have to wonder if these people just watch the shows occasionally or something because although it doesn't happen all the time Undertaker has been on Raw plenty. I swear to god if someone else uses that as 'evidence' I'm going to...read it and be very disappointed. Anyways, 48ish hours.........

I think Ziggler's replacement will be Christian or Alberto Del Rio, I can see WWE throwing us curve balls after curve balls till mania. I would love for Del Rio to win the tittle tomorrow night and challenge Miz or however is wwe champ to a unification match at mania. And 2-21-11 will be Taker and Sting but as challengers or allies ? The world will know on 2-21-11 by 11:17 PM.

I'm interested to see what will happen in 2 days on RAW but I'm sure it's just the Undertaker. First of all, WWE started these 2/21/11 promos and it could have been Taker or Sting or almost anyone else. Then the rumour mill started up and was working over-time. It completely raised everyone's expectations of that show 150% since everyone expected Sting.

As much as WWE loved the speculation, they had to point the IWC in the right direction so not EVERYONE was disappointed when it was only the Undertaker coming back. Hence why the more recent 2/21/11 promos are BLATANTLY obvious now (Plus the venue has always been advertising that day as "The Return of the Undertaker").

As for the brand extension issue, since when did that matter? It would be just plain stupid for Undertaker to come back from his "death" on Smackdown, it needs to be done on A show. At least his re-appearance, I'm not saying that he can't be on Smackdown since I know he will stay there to boost ratings. If people are saying Triple H vs Taker at Mania then does that mean we might see HHH in 2 days? Now I might actually be interested in it.

Yankees, i'm with you bro! I REFUSEto say it isn't Sting until Monday Night, but even then i won't be saying it! I know he will be there! I'd be willing to bet anything Sting will be in that ring Monday Night On 2.21.11!

First time posting in this thread, just because i found something interesting. And no im not trying to get something into my head to think its not going to be the undertaker, which i know it will be, but there is deffintitly going to be a second person. And no i dont think its sting.

Look at the third 2-21 promo, and while you can clearly see that its the undertakers body walking in the window, and when there zooming up his body the second time in the window, its clearly the undertakers body again. But look at the face, colsely, thats deffinitly not the undertaker. It looks alot like HBKs or Triple Hs face(mouth and beard area), but i looks more then HBK more then HHH. Look at it and let me know what you think.

But if this is only the Undertaker, then what is he trying to tell us ? He looks sad (if thats him), he's moping around the house, he doesn't look like he's ready to come kick someones ass like he would look in his usual return promos. Nothing intimidating. Thats why i don't think these promos are for him.

But if this is only the Undertaker, then what is he trying to tell us ? He looks sad (if thats him), he's moping around the house, he doesn't look like he's ready to come kick someones ass like he would look in his usual return promos. Nothing intimidating. Thats why i don't think these promos are for him.

First off I find it funny that some people just can't accept that these promo's are for someone other then just the Taker. It's like if they try to get excited about something special happening with these promo's that being let down will kill their spirit. They also feel a need to insult anyone who looks for things in these promo's For me I find it interesting to look beyond the obvious, so with that said here is my take and why I think it.

We know or heard Taker may or may not be 100% for WM and there is talk putting Taker in a tag match because he may not be able to hande a 1 on 1 match. We also heard talk the Taker will face HHH in a Career vs Streak match but a match like that would need more then just 6 weeks to build . So knowing that it's not hard to think that when Taker returns on Monday he could be bringing someone in with him, hence why the normal type of Taker return promo wasn't used.

So with that I look back at these promo's in a different light. I think the first promo was Sting going to Taker cabin, the second promo was showing the Undertaker waiting for Sting and the third promo was them both leaving together to fight two people at WM. Now it could be Sting stalking Taker but again with Taker not being 100% and the fact that a Sting/Taker match at WM wouldn't work because either Takers WM streak ends or Stings first WM match ends in a loss just doesn't sound like right.

Now I could be wrong on all of this but I don't care because I enjoyed these promo's over the last few week and will not be disappointed if it's just Taker who returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back