Raw's 02/21/11 Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the three promos or whatever you call them and that is the undertaker. I wish it was sting but its not, and for the wwe to build up the undertake it a big joke cause the taker is old as hell and needs to quit wrestling. this unbeaten streak needs to end. people for get that triple h and undertaker wrestled at wm17 with the taker winning.

If there are in fact 2 different people in the video, I do believe it could possibly be Sting for one reason, the candles. WWE could be doing a shot at TNA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlAPveB5kMY

Pause at 32 seconds and you see the candles, now go look at Sting's video series for his return to TNA for Bound For Glory 2006:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmYhk7uemfI&feature=fvwrel

I like everybody else want it to be Sting who shows up on 2-21-11, but I dont want to get my hopes up. All I am saying is if you want a clue, look at the candles.

Dude I see it, the candle thing speaks Sting just when I was really having my doubts. I'm thinking more clearly that this is Sting in the promo. If you look at the theme of that TNA promo it's very similar. Being that RAW is in California they can hide Sting's appearance nobody is going to catch him at the airport such as they did with Booker and Nash. When they revealed the Rock they caught me off-guard and now they are going to do it again. Two epic RAWs in a row 2-14-2011=Rock's Return 2-21-2011=arguably the most popular wrestler to never step foot in a WWE wrestles his first match at Wrestlemania 27. Vince is pulling all the stops this year! Just remember WCW theme Sting I'm sure was pegged to lead this HOF class but due to the mystery of his character the WWE opted for Michaels instead. When Eddie dies the only ones that didn't speak were Kane and Undertaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLoqIcJtnIk

While I know this may be some kids speculation, the facts about the boots and the houses entering is true. The boots are different, They're on opposite sides of the house, and one fades while one walks. In the third promo, which is un-show in this video, it shows somebody in the window, who seems to "fade away" (similar to HBK losing, and it looks like HBK), which could be an allusion to solidify that it's 'Taker. I can personally guarantee that Undertaker is returning, it's just a question of whether Sting truly does, or it's another superstar, or none.

Thinking about it , and i dont know if its been mentioned but am i the only person who thinks the 3rd video is actually the first video. That all 3 arent in order.

Video 3 : You see taker walking inside and the bottom of his face, you see a mystery man outside staring at the house and window.

Video 1 : Man walks up to house

Video 2 : Man walks into house

Pretty obv now to me that taker was inside the house the whole time , and all the videos point to the mystery person walking into the house to confront him.

IF IT IS STING ON 2/21/11. I hope like hell it is just so he can end that bs streak and not lose in his first wm moment cause really i dont see him comin in 2 job 2 the taker and if thats the case we want see it

Thinking about it , and i dont know if its been mentioned but am i the only person who thinks the 3rd video is actually the first video. That all 3 arent in order.

Video 3 : You see taker walking inside and the bottom of his face, you see a mystery man outside staring at the house and window.

Video 1 : Man walks up to house

Video 2 : Man walks into house

Pretty obv now to me that taker was inside the house the whole time , and all the videos point to the mystery person walking into the house to confront him.

That is what I think also. The videos go in that order, but someone isn't coming to confront Undertaker. Someone is coming to talk with him. Since Undertaker, inside the house, opens the door almost accepting him. I even re-edited all 3 promos in that order. Am I looking to deep into? Maybe.
[YOUTUBE]l5KMKzPeRXA[/YOUTUBE]

I notice there was a ghost standing outside of the window, staring at Taker. And i thought it was Taker's soul, but it looks like.............(call me crazy) some of bird..? Lol. But i know its a ghost or some sorta soul.

Ok look, i made an outline of it so you can see it.

2dciwsn.jpg

Now here, you should see it.

2mq2oaf.jpg

I think we can all assume its Taker. My question is how the heck are the going to reveal it. The build up for The Rock was sweet. The lights go out, the tron gets electroshock therapy and then the music hits. I don't know how the WWE will unvail the Deadman. That's more interesting to me.

I havent really paid much attention to the hysteria regarding Sting in these videos until now. I think we can 100% guarantee that Taker is a part of these videos. There has been leaked information out stating that Taker is infact returning to Raw on 21.2.11 (I'm from the UK). Taker will definately come out, and points will be riased about these videos and how he is being stalked....will we see the culprit? I'm not too sure. I think WWE might drag this out for a few more weeks before we find out who the "man" is. There is still 5 weeks to Mania.

Evidence to suggest it could be Sting:
The man in the video has a striking resemblence
Sting hasn't turned up on TNA
Sting has being removed from the TNA roster
Sting hasn't denied anything

I am with other people now in thinking Undertaker vs Triple H could be red herring. Why would Triple H come back for 5 weeks to get retired? Surely he wants "one last run" as The Game.

There is no denying that Taker vs Sting would draw HUGE. But can we see Taker lsoing the streak and can we see Sting losing his first WWE Match? How about they Tag Up and take on Kane and Wade Barrett?

I cannot believe people still think Sting is going to show up on Monday night. YOU ARE ALL INSANE and I'm going to laugh sooooooo freakin hard when you're all completely let down. I gave up hope after the 2nd promo. Sting is NOT going to be on Raw.

I cannot believe people still think Sting is going to show up on Monday night. YOU ARE ALL INSANE and I'm going to laugh sooooooo freakin hard when you're all completely let down. I gave up hope after the 2nd promo. Sting is NOT going to be on Raw.

Yea, cause of a song, right ? You actually think, the WWE is gonna post these amazing promos, about Undertaker coming in and out of a house ? It more to this. You are the one whose scared to be let down.

I havent really paid much attention to the hysteria regarding Sting in these videos until now. I think we can 100% guarantee that Taker is a part of these videos. There has been leaked information out stating that Taker is infact returning to Raw on 21.2.11 (I'm from the UK). Taker will definately come out, and points will be riased about these videos and how he is being stalked....will we see the culprit? I'm not too sure. I think WWE might drag this out for a few more weeks before we find out who the "man" is. There is still 5 weeks to Mania.

Evidence to suggest it could be Sting:
The man in the video has a striking resemblence
Sting hasn't turned up on TNA
Sting has being removed from the TNA roster
Sting hasn't denied anything

I am with other people now in thinking Undertaker vs Triple H could be red herring. Why would Triple H come back for 5 weeks to get retired? Surely he wants "one last run" as The Game.

There is no denying that Taker vs Sting would draw HUGE. But can we see Taker lsoing the streak and can we see Sting losing his first WWE Match? How about they Tag Up and take on Kane and Wade Barrett?

It very well could be. The only problem is "Ain't No Grave" that played during the second promo, which is one of Undertaker's promo themes. The pointed boots threw me off, but once again- I think 2/21/11 is Undertaker. Now that's not saying Sting won't show up too to challenge him, but the Promo (at least the second one) is almost certainly the Undertaker. But at the same time I can't shake this feeling that the promos in some is for both of them, you know?

It is laughable that anyone thinks this isn't Taker. Taker was last seen on WWE TV getting buried alive, so how can people dismiss the line "there aint no grave that can hold me down". It is 100% Taker.

Obviously the second person will be HHH since he is gonna be facing The Undertaker in a rematch of Wrestle Mania 17. So no Sting, plus didn't TNA offer Sting a contract and he will be headed back to TNA.

Obviously the second person will be HHH since he is gonna be facing The Undertaker in a rematch of Wrestle Mania 17. So no Sting, plus didn't TNA offer Sting a contract and he will be headed back to TNA.

no, nothing close to that is even reported anywhere.

i think it'll be a rematch of WrestleMania X-Seven, but people are shooting down Sting WAY too early just because Taker is in the promos.

no one is denying, let me say it again, NO ONE IS DENYING TAKER IS COMING BACK (because people keep saying pro-Sting people are saying it's not Taker). we saw Taker, but we also saw another figure.

for everyone shooting down a team of the 2, remember you got Nexus/Corre who buried him alive and Hunter who may be in on it. Taker needs some sort of backup to give the storyline/feud credibility

I'm thought about this long and hard....Part of me thinks its the Undertaker...another part thinks its sting and the HHH idea is a cover...and the other part of me thinks its DX where Triple H and Shawn will make a mockery of the Undertaker...it'd be a great way for triple H to be a heel upon his return which I've heard he'd prefer...I'll be very surprised if its anyone aside from Taker...hell at this point i'd be happy if it were Jericho...Taker just doesn't do it for me anymore...its matches are par his "powers" are getting as old as he is...

IF (this is the appropriate word) sting is coming to WWE on 21/2/11, it wont be to challenge taker. remember in WCW how he helped take out nWo hollywood? here is a posibility of how it could pan out (IF it is taker and sting!)

21/2/11 - CM Punk (Fresh from winning EC) with nexus is talking about how faith will prevail at WM and how it is destiny for nexus to become the most dominant force in wrestling history etc...Lights go out and one final promo is played on the tron and instead of saying 21/2/11 it says "NEXUS RIP" there is a huge gathering of Druids and taker is carried on the shoulders of them. Taker is laid out at the top of the entrance ramp and a bolt of lightning strikes and taker rises.
He starts to make his way to the ring to take out Nexus when Punk tells him that is was nobody within nexus who organised taking him out but it was another dark soul.....Lights go out again, there is the sound of a crow in the arena and Sting appears in the middle of the ring.
Taker gets into the ring and has a huge stare-down with him, making people believe these two will square off at WM when suddenly Sting turns and nails Punk with the bat. Taker and sting clear house and then taker takes the microphone and announces that one part of the problem is rectified and now on to the next, he glares into the camera with sting looking over his shoulder and says "Corre, this Friday You will Rest In Peace"

25/2/11 - Corre are doing a segment in the ring talking about takers "threat" on monday night laughing it off saying there is no way taker and sting can take on the corre...Lights go out, people assume taker and sting are coming, but kane comes to the ring to confront barrett and advise him. He tells him not to play into the hands of taker because it leads to months of pain....Lights go out again, this time taker and sting enter the arena, Sting from the crowd, taker from the entrance ramp, Barrett tries to reason with taker but gets swiped from behind by sting, corre start a beatdown on sting but taker unleashes a "bolt of lightning" to the ring which stops corre. Taker issues the challenge for mania by saying "at Wrestlemania 27 Kane and Barrett, you will Rest In Peace" Lights go out again and taker and sting have gone.

As cool as this would be, its not going to happen because its obvious that sting is not showing up sadly but if he did, that scenario would be awesome! what do you guys think?

IF (this is the appropriate word) sting is coming to WWE on 21/2/11, it wont be to challenge taker. remember in WCW how he helped take out nWo hollywood? here is a posibility of how it could pan out (IF it is taker and sting!)

21/2/11 - CM Punk (Fresh from winning EC) with nexus is talking about how faith will prevail at WM and how it is destiny for nexus to become the most dominant force in wrestling history etc...Lights go out and one final promo is played on the tron and instead of saying 21/2/11 it says "NEXUS RIP" there is a huge gathering of Druids and taker is carried on the shoulders of them. Taker is laid out at the top of the entrance ramp and a bolt of lightning strikes and taker rises.
He starts to make his way to the ring to take out Nexus when Punk tells him that is was nobody within nexus who organised taking him out but it was another dark soul.....Lights go out again, there is the sound of a crow in the arena and Sting appears in the middle of the ring.
Taker gets into the ring and has a huge stare-down with him, making people believe these two will square off at WM when suddenly Sting turns and nails Punk with the bat. Taker and sting clear house and then taker takes the microphone and announces that one part of the problem is rectified and now on to the next, he glares into the camera with sting looking over his shoulder and says "Corre, this Friday You will Rest In Peace"

25/2/11 - Corre are doing a segment in the ring talking about takers "threat" on monday night laughing it off saying there is no way taker and sting can take on the corre...Lights go out, people assume taker and sting are coming, but kane comes to the ring to confront barrett and advise him. He tells him not to play into the hands of taker because it leads to months of pain....Lights go out again, this time taker and sting enter the arena, Sting from the crowd, taker from the entrance ramp, Barrett tries to reason with taker but gets swiped from behind by sting, corre start a beatdown on sting but taker unleashes a "bolt of lightning" to the ring which stops corre. Taker issues the challenge for mania by saying "at Wrestlemania 27 Kane and Barrett, you will Rest In Peace" Lights go out again and taker and sting have gone.

As cool as this would be, its not going to happen because its obvious that sting is not showing up sadly but if he did, that scenario would be awesome! what do you guys think?

Fantastic idea! But as you say it's not going to happen, don't get me wrong I hold hope that it is Sting but quite obviously Taker, especially after the shot of the man in the third promo.

there is obv more then 1 person, i think taker is defo 1... but im still saying that chin and mouth in the third promo is hbk... i guess we will see, but what i am liking is there is excitment around the wwe again 1st the rock and then this, its going to be a great mania

Those of you who think that Sting isn't coming, you lose hope before you're given a reason to do so.

Yes, I 100% guarantee that Undertaker IS in the promo(s), and WILL return 2/21/11. But don't disregard that promos CAN be for more than one person. If you look at details closely, it may not be for sure WHO it is, but there IS a second person in the videos. The second video is the Undertaker, heeled boots, appears from thin air in the doorway. Look closely as that video begins, and you see a different look of the presumably same building, which would imply, the back door. The first promo shows another person, flat boots, and does not appear ghost-like. The third, however, shows two people in itself! While you see Undertaker roaming INSIDE the house, the video then cuts to OUTSIDE the house, where somebody else is watching.

There is no possible way, at this point, to know that Sting is the other person, but there is no possible way, if you properly observe the promos, that you can disregard there is two people set to arrive on 2/21/11.

i been watching the last promo very carefully.. i paused around 20 - 21 secs as Undertaker is seen walking past the window, i noticed a flash of light on the wall when i paused it with the light on the wall it looked like Sting's Face then u look above that theres like an outline of the undertaker its not really that clear.. but i think its a key moment because everyone is watching the window and you dont really pay much attention to the wall... so if anyone else has another look tell me what you think.. because seriously i think i found a key part of this promo??

After Looking Again (lol) It Looks as if at that split second there is 3 Different People

Stings Face On The Wall, Undertakers Outline on the wall and in the window it could be HBK/HHH looking for Undertaker.... People might think its crazy but have a close look.. and let me know what you think

After Looking Again (lol) It Looks as if at that split second there is 3 Different People

Stings Face On The Wall, Undertakers Outline on the wall and in the window it could be HBK/HHH looking for Undertaker.... People might think its crazy but have a close look.. and let me know what you think

Dude wth?? And i thought i was the one making crazy Sting theories LOL. But i gotta look at it again. But did you see the photo i took ? I saw a ghost staring outside the window.

Surprise how anyone hasn't notice this. As the guy with the trench walks away, he lifts up something with his foot, and places it on his shoulder.

GIFSoup

Watch this, they have a pretty good insight about the video and i caught on to things that i didnt really notice the first time around. They talk about a coffin and seeing undertakers face and HHHs skull on it. Very nice insight about it. This is all very enjoyable though and cant wait to actually find out what happens monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nZPMvy9VcE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back